Abortion overturned

stahleyp

16 hours ago, ERICOPOLY said:

You are just bullying and shaming people who are minding their own.

Dude, are you kidding me? 

Look at JK Rowling. Look at the Colorado cake baker. 

Which side, exactly, is doing the bullying?

Literally, probably 99.99% of the population all agreed 5 years ago that there were two genders and that you can't pick and choose based on "feelings." Now, if you hold that view or say it out loud, you can get fired. 

Rowling believes that there are two genders and that men can't become women (she's right on that). However, the leftist mob wants her head.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/03/the-metamorphosis-of-j-k-rowling-0004383

The cake baker was minding his own business. These people are so vicious that they again are trying to tear his life apart and kill his business. Some transgender "woman" is after him now. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/17/1007594289/baker-fined-for-refusing-to-make-cake-for-transgender-woman

Ah yes, but these are not the bullies. 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ERICOPOLY said:

Yours.

Dude, I provided you multiple pieces of evidence. Especially with the transgender cake issue. Do you think that is anything other than malice and bullying? Why can't they just leave him alone? 

Far more people are raped by heterosexuals so you have made it (heterosexuality) the larger crime based on your evidence.

Rape is bad regardless. My point is that there are victims here and they matter. 

2 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

Rape is bad regardless. My point is that there are victims here and they matter. 

Rape is a crime.  Can we get back to the point on consensual behavior instead of wandering off into Paul land?

3 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

Do you think it's "fair" when a biological male faces a biological female in an athletic competition? Why is it okay to force a girl to compete like that?

Has nothing to do with the topic at hand.  Start a new thread on transgender if you want but I'm not interested.

5 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

There are more victims of heterosexuality.  Like theft.  They steal from so many people.  Property crime is real Paul and you can't keep looking past that.  And murder!  OMG!  Heterosexuals murder so many people!!!!  And they rape with abandon!!  Look at all the victims!!!

2 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

There are more victims of heterosexuality.  Like theft.  They steal from so many people.  Property crime is real Paul and you can't keep looking past that.  And murder!  OMG!  Heterosexuals murder so many people!!!!  And they rape with abandon!!  Look at all the victims!!!

All I'm saying is that two dudes cannot have kids. If they were allowed to adopt, this kids would not have ended up like this. 

And they take underage brides for thousands of years Paul!  Heterosexual MAPs have been a norm for thousands of years and you say it's morally wrong under God's judgement to be a MAP.

People have killed others for thousand of years. That doesn't make it okay. 

4 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

All I'm saying is that two dudes cannot have kids. If they were allowed to adopt, this kids would not have ended up like this. 

What's wrong with gays adopting?  Do you know how many fucked up kids are raised by heterosexuals?

Just now, ERICOPOLY said:

What's wrong with gays adopting?  Do you know how many fucked up kids are raised by heterosexuals?

I think there are cases where gay adoption is fine. Sometimes those kids will be in a better situation than if left alone. I think there are a lot of gay couples who force their kids into this ideology.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16613625/

I do not know how many kids who are adopted who have trauma due to adoption. Do you?

1 minute ago, stahleyp said:

I think there are a lot of gay couples who force their kids into this ideology.

It's more prevalent for heterosexual couples (especially religious ones) to force their gay children into heterosexual ideology.

7 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

It's more prevalent for heterosexual couples (especially religious ones) to force their gay children into heterosexual ideology.

Their children's sexual orientation is only "up to" 25% genetics so there is hope with that. 

11 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

Their children's sexual orientation is only "up to" 25% genetics so there is hope with that. 

If people are only born "up to" 25% heterosexual, then it's hardly "nature's way" as religious conservatives claim.

Edited by ERICOPOLY