Jump to content

Abortion overturned


stahleyp
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

Nor does it mean that they are unhappy.  But it does mean they are horny.  Not all horny people are unhappy.

If one does something immoral and they know that it is immoral, what does that say about them? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

If one does something immoral and they know that it is immoral, what does that say about them? 

What is immoral about it?  Is sex immoral?  Is being honest immoral?  The thing about cheating is that it is dishonest.

Edited by ERICOPOLY
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

Neither is "discriminating" against subgroups then.

Well, you object to their advocacy in the form of making their lifestyles very public which they do as a reaction to your discriminating against them.

Leave them alone and be let alone.

Edited by ERICOPOLY
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

Well, you object to their advocacy in the form of making their lifestyles very public which they do as a reaction to your discriminating against them.

Leave them alone and be let alone.

Why is nudity allowed in public during pride parades?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

"Good for the species" has been a test of yours for homosexuality.   It is no better for the species when infertile people have sex, or when they marry.

The actions and mindset are very much different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

I don't find that moral.

Yes but why do you think is your moral compass more accurate than mine? Is it a more rational view is that yours is just different from mine but neither is better or worse because their ultimate source is the same?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

The mindset of sleeping with a bunch of people is different than waiting until your true love, is it not?

One can be sleeping with a bunch of people while they are with their true love, or before, or after their true love has passed.

Edited by ERICOPOLY
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

Yes but why do you think is your moral compass more accurate than mine? Is it a more rational view is that yours is just different from mine but neither is better or worse because their ultimate source is the same?

You are discriminating against good people and I am not.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

I don't think spraying fake jizz on people and showing kids how to strip dance is "protesting." 

 

I don't consider it tasteful either, but I do think it is a form of "fuck you" to the people who judge them, which would not exist if they weren't judged.  So you sort of bring it upon yourself you see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

I don't consider it tasteful either, but I do think it is a form of "fuck you" to the people who judge them, which would not exist if they weren't judged.  So you sort of bring it upon yourself you see.

The people who are against them aren't going to these parades. They should not get an extra "right" than others. If someone had a "porn pride" parade for porn stars or female strippers, they would by arrested for public indecency.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...