Abortion overturned

stahleyp

My sister was getting upset that it would put an unfair financial burden on women to raise a child that they may not be ready to raise.

OMG!!!

Men already had no say in whether or not a baby was carried to term.  Women demanded in court that the father support a baby they did not want.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Once the shoe is on the other foot it's an issue all of a sudden?

Edited by ERICOPOLY

2 hours ago, ERICOPOLY said:

My sister was getting upset that it would put an unfair financial burden on women to raise a child that they may not be ready to raise.

OMG!!!

Men already had no say in whether or not a baby was carried to term.  Women demanded in court that the father support a baby they did not want.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Once the shoe is on the other foot it's an issue all of a sudden?

So because someone thinks they aren't ready to raise another human being, they are allowed to kill that human being?

Why should a man have to give up his earnings for the choice of a woman?

48 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

So because someone thinks they aren't ready to raise another human being, they are allowed to kill that human being?

Why should a man have to give up his earnings for the choice of a woman?

As for me, I'm just having a chuckle that now the state of Idaho is essentially saying to all women "should have used better contraception".  That very argument is what my mother and sister have always said about men whenever I've told them it's unfair for men to be forced to support a child they do not want in cases where the women tricked the man by quietly stopping her contraceptive medication without giving him advanced warning.

In essence, that very argument of "should have used better contraception" blows up most of their objections to Idaho's trigger ban.  

Edited by ERICOPOLY

17 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

As for me, I'm just having a chuckle that now the state of Idaho is essentially saying to all women "should have used better contraception".  That very argument is what my mother and sister have always said about men whenever I've told them it's unfair for men to be forced to support a child they do not want in cases where the women tricked the man by quietly stopping her contraceptive medication without giving him advanced warning.

In essence, that very argument of "should have used better contraception" blows up most of their objections to Idaho's trigger ban.  

Why didn't you answer my first question?

Do you think it's unfair for a man to take care of a baby he doesn't want if it's only the woman's choice? It's unfair to have it both ways. 

43 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

Why didn't you answer my first question?

Do you think it's unfair for a man to take care of a baby he doesn't want if it's only the woman's choice? It's unfair to have it both ways. 

Why hasn't anyone else?

I'll take a stab at it:

"Do you think it's unfair for a man to take care of a baby he doesn't want if it's only the woman's choice"

I'll answer by reposting my own words from earlier today:

"I've told them it's unfair for men to be forced to support a child they do not want in cases where the women tricked the man by quietly stopping her contraceptive medication without giving him advanced warning."

45 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

Try reading my posts before asking your questions so I don't have to repeat myself.  Thank you.

I did read the response. You're using qualifications (ie if the guy is tricked). 

If having a child is "her choice" why should the man ever be responsible for a choice he didn't make (regardless of trickery or otherwise)?

For my first question, I asked why is it okay for a human being to kill another human being because the woman isn't "ready"? Do you think that isn't what's happening during abortions? 

3 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

I did read the response. You're using qualifications (ie if the guy is tricked).

Thank you for explaining that I used a qualification.  So that's what that was, good to know.

33 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

Thank you for explaining that I used a qualification.  So that's what that was, good to know.

You used to have such good arguments, Eric. I miss those days.😢

This isn't arguing:

My sister is saying under the new law it's unfair that a woman could spend her life supporting a child she isn't ready for and doesn't want.

Nor is this:

Men have always been in the situation of it being someone else's choice.  

It's not arguing.  It's only pointing out that now when the shoe is on the other foot the women scream like crazy.

2 hours ago, stahleyp said:

Please answer my questions then.  😀

You are looking for someone to push your views onto.  I am pro choice and not interested in your views.  And I'm not interested in discussing my reasons. 

9 hours ago, ERICOPOLY said:

You are looking for someone to push your views onto.  I am pro choice and not interested in your views.  And I'm not interested in discussing my reasons. 

I'm trying to understand. How am I pushing anything? I simply asked you questions.

Have you actually thought about it or do you just accept what your spoon-fed? 

How am I pushing anything? I simply asked you questions.

You badger and there are multiple examples on this thread alone.  I simply don't WANT to converse with anyone like that. 

Your abortion views come up again and again and again... you badger people to answer your questions around the topic.  You are pushing your views, not respectfully putting out your viewpoints.  Not respecting the other poster.  Badgering is not respectful if you haven't been told.

Edited by ERICOPOLY

38 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

You badger and there are multiple examples on this thread alone.  I simply don't WANT to converse with anyone like that. 

Your abortion views come up again and again and again... you badger people to answer your questions around the topic.  You are pushing your views, not respectfully putting out your viewpoints.  Not respecting the other poster.  Badgering is not respectful if you haven't been told.

Dude, I'm trying to understand your perspective but you won't provide it. You're even answering questions I didn't ask (ie putting your qualifications in).

I mean, why won't you actually talk about it? This is a big reason why we have the political turmoil in the country. People can't (won't?) talk to each other. 

It reminds me of this religious person when I asked about their beliefs. "I believe because I believe!" Very similar lines of thinking.

It reminds me of this religious person when I asked about their beliefs. "I believe because I believe!" Very similar lines of thinking.

I literally told you I don't want to discuss my reasons.  I didn't say that I don't have any.