Jump to content

What will it take for people to wake up from the Covid cult?


backtothebeach
 Share

Recommended Posts

I mean the answer is simple. Go South. I am not even kidding and folks shouldn't even rebut this until they have experienced it. In Florida its 2015 on economic steroids. Then you go to the big blue coastal places and all these retards are brainwashed. You are nonstop inundated with covid this and covid that. The pols have the people trained like dogs. They yell covid and people stop in their tracks and turn to stand in attention. Its disgusting. Get on with your lives folks, and stop giving others so much power over you and your loved ones. I never thought I'd see the day when a bunch of Southerners would expose NYers for being a bunch of pussies. 

Need evidence of the overreach? Look at what the NFL just did. They saw it was absolutely bogus to keep postponing games and holding out players who were 100% asymptomatic so they evolved. When will society?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been going to concerts in Sacramento with my wife and they check everything at the door and ensure you're wearing a mask when you're still in sight of the open street.  Then you walk 20 feet through the entrance and take the mask off and go get your drink and enjoy the packed indoor venue with nobody wearing a mask.  I guess it's like a covid speakeasy right in the capitol city of California.

 

Edited by ERICOPOLY
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gregmal said:

Need evidence of the overreach? Look at what the NFL just did. They saw it was absolutely bogus to keep postponing games and holding out players who were 100% asymptomatic so they evolved. When will society?

Interesting. I had not seen that. They are basically saying "let it rip".

(NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell) "Our experience with the omicron variant is fully consistent with this expectation – while more players and staff are testing positive, roughly two- thirds of those individuals are asymptomatic, most of the remaining individuals have only mild symptoms, and the virus appears to clear positive individuals more rapidly than was true with the delta or earlier variants. In many respects, omicron appears to be a very different illness from the one that we first confronted in the spring of 2020."

In the meantime, the fear mongering is off the charts in Europe. Travel restrictions, vaccine mandates, the whole lot. The new German health minister is the pandemic's chief hypochondriac, and is using Omicron to argue for compulsory population wide vaccination. By doing this "we will win this war within the next few months". No doubt, if Omicron sweeps through, replaces Delta, and mass immunizes the population, he will claim victory. What a nice setup.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They just need to formally declare a War on Covid and call everyone's number registered for Selective Service into the US armed forces.

A) Imprison everyone who won't show up as a "Draft Dodger" and tell them to "Love it or leave it".

B)And vaccinated everyone who does show up as was procedure for Vietnam.

Then discharge everyone from group B.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, backtothebeach said:

(NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell) "Our experience with the omicron variant is fully consistent with this expectation – while more players and staff are testing positive, roughly two- thirds of those individuals are asymptomatic, most of the remaining individuals have only mild symptoms, and the virus appears to clear positive individuals more rapidly than was true with the delta or earlier variants. In many respects, omicron appears to be a very different illness from the one that we first confronted in the spring of 2020."

In fairness you are talking about a group of people (mostly younger spectacularly healthy men) that are at fairly low risk to begin with.

21 hours ago, backtothebeach said:

If Omicron turns out to be as mild as the current data suggests, basically joining the other common cold Coronaviruses that nobody ever cared about before 2020, will people let go of their fear?

Probably yes. I think a lot of the fear right now is due to the fact we just do not know with much certainty that it is much milder. South Africa a different population than the older and more obese US/developed world. In all likelihood it is milder; but the scenario where it is similar in severity to previous COVID strains (but clearly much more infectious) is a scary one to comprehend so some precaution at the present time is warranted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/19/2021 at 5:40 AM, backtothebeach said:

If Omicron turns out to be as mild as the current data suggests, basically joining the other common cold Coronaviruses that nobody ever cared about before 2020, will people let go of their fear? Will politicians let go of their power? It is going to be difficult.

Do you have personal knowledge of anyone who has died from COVID or is suffering from long-term disability, e.g., family members, friends, colleagues .etc?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, meiroy said:

Do you have personal knowledge of anyone who has died from COVID or is suffering from long-term disability, e.g., family members, friends, colleagues .etc? 

I know about five parents or grandparents of friends, friends of friends, or colleagues, ages 65+ that have died of Covid.

I also know of three people who have died of the Covid vaccine. One of them a close colleague. Two of them young women in their 30ies. They did not register in any statistic.

I also know of 3 people in two different countries that never had Covid, died of something unrelated, and the hospital either put Covid as the cause of death without asking, or they asked the family if they could do so to receive the subsidy.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, meiroy said:

Why mess around with NYC RE when you can go straight for Florida & Texas?

See the thing is that now people are handicapping them much like bookies do. So sure on the publicly traded side you still have stuff that cheap, but NYC/NJ/CA stuff is like -250 odds vs FL/TX which is even money. You want MAA which probably spits off 10-15% returns or the deep value NY stuff that can do 50-100% once they get their shit together?

When covid first happened and the following 6 months, all of them were like -600 and it was like hmmmm, FL or NY? And getting the same odds was a no brainer. Not the case anymore. The market has moved. If we are talking actually living there or buying real properties? 100% agree. Dont fuck with the blue states, just go South. But again, market could change. SALT deductions coming back into play would move the needle back a bit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Gregmal said:

See the thing is that now people are handicapping them much like bookies do. So sure on the publicly traded side you still have stuff that cheap, but NYC/NJ/CA stuff is like -250 odds vs FL/TX which is even money. You want MAA which probably spits off 10-15% returns or the deep value NY stuff that can do 50-100% once they get their shit together?

When covid first happened and the following 6 months, all of them were like -600 and it was like hmmmm, FL or NY? And getting the same odds was a no brainer. Not the case anymore. The market has moved. If we are talking actually living there or buying real properties? 100% agree. Dont fuck with the blue states, just go South. But again, market could change. SALT deductions coming back into play would move the needle back a bit. 

Thanks, very helpful to see your thought process on this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/21/2021 at 2:56 AM, backtothebeach said:

I know about five parents or grandparents of friends, friends of friends, or colleagues, ages 65+ that have died of Covid.

I also know of three people who have died of the Covid vaccine. One of them a close colleague. Two of them young women in their 30ies. They did not register in any statistic.

I also know of 3 people in two different countries that never had Covid, died of something unrelated, and the hospital either put Covid as the cause of death without asking, or they asked the family if they could do so to receive the subsidy.

 

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/cancer/mrna-vaccines-frontier-cancer-treatment-rcna8886?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

 

"When Omar Rodriguez finishes chemotherapy in February, he will return to the hospital for a dose of an mRNA vaccine. But it won’t be for Covid-19.

Rodriguez, 47, of Edinburg, Texas, was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer this summer. He has already had surgery to remove the tumor, but even after chemotherapy, his doctor told him there’s still a 70 percent chance his cancer will return in the next five years.

Rodriguez will be among the first people in the U.S. to receive a novel, personalized vaccine that harnesses the same mRNA technology used in Pfizer-BioNTech’s and Moderna’s Covid vaccines. This time, the vaccine won’t teach the body to target the coronavirus, but cancer cells, instead. "

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

What kind of brainwashed idiot would do this? Or even believe the reasons they give for encouraging folks to do this?

 

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/06/how-to-report-at-home-covid-test-results-to-local-health-agencies.html

 

Its not even about being in the "database", but even moreso, why open yourself unnecessarily to potential liability? I swear if I had a penny for every self righteous POS Ive heard cite "covid".....

How do you feel? If you feel fine it would be an awful shame to end up facing some loser government agent/agnecy questions or having some leach suing you cuz you went to the grocery store with a runny nose.....so dumb. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do think that now is the time to book summer travel before the world wakes up.

This past week I gave my daughter a June trip to NYC for her 16th birthday.  I booked air and hotel and Broadway tickets right away, and the broadway shows are already filling up (although I have no experience as to how normal that is).  One of the showtimes I wanted is ALREADY sold out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In my OP I asked:

"If Omicron turns out to be as mild as the current data suggests ..." will people/politicians let go.

The data is still mixed: For example Spain said they want to start treating COVID as endemic just like other flu/cold viruses, and stop counting cases. More and more countries and regions have shortened quarantine periods, reduced testing due to shortage of tests, and are basically letting it rip.

On the other hand some countries are still using lockdowns and outdoor masking during the Omicron wave. France's PM Macron says he wants "to piss off the unvaccinated", and Singapore is saying there will be boosters forever.

I think the breaking point will be if they try to change the definition of "fully vaccinated" or make regular Covid vaccines compulsory in more European countries or US states. I think (hope) in the light of falling rates for severe disease and hospitalizations - and most hospitalizations being incidental anyway - and with a huge percentage of the population "boosted by Omicon", ultimately such efforts will fail.

Fun fact: Gibraltar has 99.x % of the population double or triple vaccinated, yet the daily Omicron cases have risen above all other previous waves. Yet the narrative that it is the unvaccinated who are responsible for the spread of the virus is alive and well in media and politics.🤷‍♂️

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by backtothebeach
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...