Has the world & CNN lost it’s sense of humour?

cwericb

CNN showing it’s bias:

“Rep. Lauren Boebert suggested Rep. Ilhan Omar was terrorist in anti-Muslim remarks at event.”

Really? I am no fan of Ms. Boebert.  However, I watched the clip in question and it was quite obvious that Ms. Boebert was making a joke. It was mildly funny if perhaps in poor taste, however she was speaking to her own fans.

Few jokes would remain if we eliminated every remark that offended some group or individual and anyone who took Boebert's remarks as a serious insult really needs to lighten up a little.

I would also add that Ms. Boebert seemed to show a little class in reacting to criticism from overly sensitive, humourless people by issuing an unqualified and seemingly sincere apology.

“I apologize to anyone in the Muslim community I offended with my comment about Rep. Omar. I have reached out to her office to speak with her directly. There are plenty of policy differences to focus on without this unnecessary distraction.”