I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way
For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself then he has naught
Not to say the things that he truly feels
And not the words of someone who kneels
Let the record shows I took all the blows and did it my way

image.jpeg.fb9bb98af185a5edaa3d965d7d2d321b.jpeg

You're not really cheerleading this are you? What an utter embarrassment. You guys rambled about weaponizing the government and attacking your enemies...just days ago even feeling sorry for scumbag journalists who's personal info was seized, and yet its seemingly good now that such an obvious politically inspired hit job is occurring where an employee of 40 years is basically being blackmailed? If its not politically inspired then why has the Trump Org been around for nearly 5 decades however this investigation started 3 years ago? Hmmm. Not to mention Vance is a well known blowhard elitist liberal and to boot has a lengthy record of going very easy on white collar and financial crime...but now? 

Also, they just spent 3 years investigating this nonsense and 1), once again they couldn't get Trump himself, and two, the best they could do is some weak nonsense around improperly accounting for fringe employee benefits? For real? Another Russia Hoax...And you're cheerleading this? WTF is wrong with you?

This guy.. total blowhard establishment tool. Maybe we can continue going after Putin for human rights abuses and targeting political enemies!

In 2011, a New York prosecutor from Vance's office argued on behalf of billionaire and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, to New York Supreme Court Judge Ruth Pickholtz, asking for Epstein's sex offender status to be reduced. The reasoning was that Epstein had not been indicted and his underage victims had failed to cooperate in the case. The judge, however, denied the petition, and expressed bewilderment that a New York prosecutor would make such a request on behalf of a serial sex offender accused of molesting multiple girls: "I have to tell you, I’m a little overwhelmed because I have never seen a prosecutor’s office do anything like this. I have done so many [sex offender registration hearings] much less troubling than this one where the [prosecutor] would never make a downward argument like this,".

28 minutes ago, Gregmal said:

You're not really cheerleading this are you? What an utter embarrassment. You guys rambled about weaponizing the government and attacking your enemies...just days ago even feeling sorry for scumbag journalists who's personal info was seized, and yet its seemingly good now that such an obvious politically inspired hit job is occurring where an employee of 40 years is basically being blackmailed? If its not politically inspired then why has the Trump Org been around for nearly 5 decades however this investigation started 3 years ago? Hmmm. Not to mention Vance is a well known blowhard elitist liberal and to boot has a lengthy record of going very easy on white collar and financial crime...but now? 

Also, they just spent 3 years investigating this nonsense and 1), once again they couldn't get Trump himself, and two, the best they could do is some weak nonsense around improperly accounting for fringe employee benefits? For real? Another Russia Hoax...And you're cheerleading this? WTF is wrong with you?

Let's not pretend that the Trump Organization is some noble corporate entity.  As President, he used his power to try and tilt the scales of justice, attack the fifth estate (journalists), run roughshod through friends and allies to the United States, and benefit his corporation...not to mention putting his children and their spouses in key administration positions of power.  Trump is a mafia don that used his corporation to hide his behavior...and called on his goons to the Capitol insurrection.  They never nailed Capone either until they charged him with a lesser crime of tax evasion...didn't mean that Capone was a nice, respectable guy in any way!

Incidentally, if it takes a scumbag to put away a scumbag, so be it!  Like gang members shooting each other.  As long as the bullets don't hit innocent people, I'm ok with it.  Cheers!

Yes, in this case its supposedly $1.76M over 15+ years in fringe employee benefits....brought by the guy who let DSK go on rape charges but then filed a dozen "mortgage fraud" claims against Paul Manafort...only to have them all dismissed. Again, for all these wanton claims about Trump, 95% of it has time and again been pure manufactured nonsense from the MSM....The spent 3 years on Russia...nothing. Claimed he cleared protesters to pose with a bible...blatant lie. Wuhan Lab was "conspiracy...media coverup. Trump Org a criminal enterprise....3 years later....a charge alleging ~$120k a year in undisclosed benefits to employees...LOL You are apparently OK with Weisselberg( a dude who's never to my knowledge had any issues with the law) getting hit with a bullet simply because he worked for people you dont like? As I said, WTF?

8 hours ago, Gregmal said:

Yes, in this case its supposedly $1.76M over 15+ years in fringe employee benefits....brought by the guy who let DSK go on rape charges but then filed a dozen "mortgage fraud" claims against Paul Manafort...only to have them all dismissed. Again, for all these wanton claims about Trump, 95% of it has time and again been pure manufactured nonsense from the MSM....The spent 3 years on Russia...nothing. Claimed he cleared protesters to pose with a bible...blatant lie. Wuhan Lab was "conspiracy...media coverup. Trump Org a criminal enterprise....3 years later....a charge alleging ~$120k a year in undisclosed benefits to employees...LOL You are apparently OK with Weisselberg( a dude who's never to my knowledge had any issues with the law) getting hit with a bullet simply because he worked for people you dont like? As I said, WTF?

My comparison to Capone was because I agree with you.  The government had to file a minimal tax evasion case, because no one will rat out Trump or the Trump organization.  So they are going to go after Giuliani, Weisselberg, probably Calamari...and get one of them to flip on the others, and probably a Trump brat or two.  I doubt they get Trump himself.  No one would rat on Capone...Capone was a friend to his friends...sound familiar.  But the Trump organization will fall...the frame may remain standing, but the bricks will be gone.  Cheers!

Eh I think the logic is frightening. What is happening is no different than the shit folks complain about in China or Russia except its being carried out by government agents rather than shadow thugs. And it says something when capable, even intelligent folks are cheering this sort of thing when they should be universally appalled. People's rights are being trampled for no reason other than political retribution. But yea, its cool because you dont like him. So for that matter, suspend the liberties of him. And while we're at it, anyone who's ever associated with him as well....stunning.

The narrative "I know he's a criminal" or "he s mob boss" is equally as dumb. Guy never had so much as an issue prior to running for president. But yea, he's basically Al Capone....you serious? Or the double standard with his kids and associates. Who are universally slandered by many folks as criminals, and degenerates...when again, never any sort of legal troubles or problems. Their biggest flaw is theyre spoiled brats...other than that? Nothing. Meanwhile the dead silence around the current presidents son who freely uses the N word in casual conversation as well as other slurs and is established as a criminal in the US courts. Can you imagine your and others reactions if Eric Trump said "n****"? Let alone a half dozen times in a standard course text exchange?

What a fucked up place North America is at politically. 

Eh I think the logic is frightening. What is happening is no different than the shit folks complain about in China or Russia except its being carried out by government agents rather than shadow thugs. And it says something when capable, even intelligent folks are cheering this sort of thing when they should be universally appalled. People's rights are being trampled for no reason other than political retribution. But yea, its cool because you dont like him. So for that matter, suspend the liberties of him. And while we're at it, anyone who's ever associated with him as well....stunning.

How is this any different than what Trump did before and in office with the whole "Lock her up" crap?  Or asking for Hunter Biden to be investigated?  Or when he wanted people removed at the justice department because they wouldn't do his biding to illegally go after Trump's targets?  People's rights were trampled on for no reason other than political retribution...just as you are saying now.  Book after book, insider after insider, respected generals, administrators, lawyers are all telling you what a nutjob Trump was.

The narrative "I know he's a criminal" or "he s mob boss" is equally as dumb. Guy never had so much as an issue prior to running for president. But yea, he's basically Al Capone....you serious? Or the double standard with his kids and associates. Who are universally slandered by many folks as criminals, and degenerates...when again, never any sort of legal troubles or problems. Their biggest flaw is theyre spoiled brats...other than that? Nothing. Meanwhile the dead silence around the current presidents son who freely uses the N word in casual conversation as well as other slurs and is established as a criminal in the US courts. Can you imagine your and others reactions if Eric Trump said "n****"? Let alone a half dozen times in a standard course text exchange?

I didn't say he was Al Capone, but that they are attempting to take him down the way Al Capone was finally prosecuted.  That being said, Trump's abuses of power as President, is probably as damning as the murderous, corrupt behavior of a thug like Capone.  One's legit and the other isn't.  

Regarding the kids, I'm no fan of Don Jr and Eric, just like I'm no fan of Hunter Biden.  All three have lived a life of privilege and are spoiled brats.  Just because Don Jr. and Eric haven't been caught with drugs, doesn't mean they don't do them...just take a look at how many former associates/girlfriends of Don Jr. have said he has/does cocaine.  And he's a complete twat...like Hunter Biden!  Cheers!

• 5 weeks later...