Now That Everything is Alright in the World Again...

Parsad

• 5 months later...

I find this thread title funny in retrospect. The border is now a total disaster, directly coinciding with the change and about face in policy plus migrants seeming to think they have an open invitation. Middle East has gone off the rails. Inflation is presenting a major threat. Wuhan and covid investigations were immediately shut down only to then be reopened once it became obvious that was a dumb partisan move. 

Arguably the only success is the stance on China, which....is the same one as the previous regime had. Guess the joke was on you guys LOL. Personal hatred of one person led you to vote for a total moron! That Putin meeting was hilarious.

On 6/22/2021 at 12:54 PM, Gregmal said:

I find this thread title funny in retrospect. The border is now a total disaster, directly coinciding with the change and about face in policy plus migrants seeming to think they have an open invitation. Middle East has gone off the rails. Inflation is presenting a major threat. Wuhan and covid investigations were immediately shut down only to then be reopened once it became obvious that was a dumb partisan move. 

Arguably the only success is the stance on China, which....is the same one as the previous regime had. Guess the joke was on you guys LOL. Personal hatred of one person led you to vote for a total moron! That Putin meeting was hilarious.

Don't forget millions of people retained their insurance coverage...insurrectionists are being prosecuted...Covid cases are dropping dramatically with vaccinations...global alliances and partnerships are being restored...stock market and other asset prices are still buoyant even as increased taxes are being discussed...rioting in the streets has stopped...illegal investigations into journalists, media outlets, television comedians have ended...should I go on?  You had a hateful, petty, narcissistic idiot in office...a total moron is a step up!  Cheers!

Eh, you could go on, but I wouldnt...are you really giving Geriatric Joe credit for the vaccine! Come on man, you're smarter than that. We had one before he was even elected. 

And I think it says quite a bit when even Putin is correctly laughing and calling out our hypocrisy complaining about human rights violations in Russia as our government goes after the "insurrection" crowd...who by the way, were largely peaceful and most apprehended have ZERO priors...meanwhile in NYC and Portland riots have raged for nearly a year(rioting hasn't stopped BTW, the people reporting it have just changed the subjects of focus) and we let violent criminals with big rap sheets walk with no cash bail!(in most cases only to commit more crimes just days later)

Look at this human rights abuse! 

https://nypost.com/2021/06/23/fbi-tears-new-yorkers-life-into-shreds-devine/

51 minutes ago, Gregmal said:

Eh, you could go on, but I wouldnt...are you really giving Geriatric Joe credit for the vaccine! Come on man, you're smarter than that. We had one before he was even elected. 

And I think it says quite a bit when even Putin is correctly laughing and calling out our hypocrisy complaining about human rights violations in Russia as our government goes after the "insurrection" crowd...who by the way, were largely peaceful and most apprehended have ZERO priors...meanwhile in NYC and Portland riots have raged for nearly a year(rioting hasn't stopped BTW, the people reporting it have just changed the subjects of focus) and we let violent criminals with big rap sheets walk with no cash bail!(in most cases only to commit more crimes just days later)

Look at this human rights abuse! 

https://nypost.com/2021/06/23/fbi-tears-new-yorkers-life-into-shreds-devine/

You guys give Trump credit for the recovery from the financial crisis of 2009...how is this any different?

I agree there will probably be some innocent people caught up in the dragnet, but remember Guantanamo...no one was complaining about innocent people being dragged over there.  Not that the Capitol riots were 9/11, but like hitting New York (the financial capital of the US)...the rioters looted, vandalized and breached the sanctity of the House of Representatives (the pillar of American democracy), let alone targeted politicians including the Vice-President.

The summer rioters have no excuse, but you can't say the two events are an apple to apple comparison.  

Cheers!