I assume the Biden accusation was made in jest, but it is really stupid. If for no other reason than the fact that we have at least one member who can't separate fact from fiction. If anything the Biden issue likely stemmed from a cultural difference. Finally, his one accuser has been disgraced, and Biden apologized.

Lying about your credentials as an expert witness is a big deal, it probably created a giant court mess, that tax payers are probably having to pay for right now. Here's a story from FoxNews showing what a liar she was and how much damage her lies might have done.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-accuser-tara-reade-dropped-attorney-douglas-wigdor-expert-witness-reports

The real question for me is whether Trump will finally be connected with Jeffrey Epstein. There's an interesting quote from one of the investigators that Trump called them up unsolicited and wanted to talk and talk and talk. He wanted to be very helpful. It's a very well known among all but stupid investigators that being too helpful is a sign that you have a guilty psychopath who thinks he can put one over on you.

Check out this list of PINS from the Gift of Fear discussed elsewhere on CoB&F

Forced Teaming. This is when a person implies that they have something in common with their chosen victim, acting as if they have a shared predicament when that isn't really true. Speaking in "we" terms is a mark of this, i.e. "We don't need to talk outside... Let's go in."

Charm and Niceness. This is being polite and friendly to a chosen victim in order to manipulate him or her by disarming their mistrust.

Too many details. If a person is lying they will add excessive details to make themselves sound more credible to their chosen victim.

Typecasting. An insult is used to get a chosen victim who would otherwise ignore one to engage in conversation to counteract the insult. For example: "Oh, I bet you're too stuck-up to talk to a guy like me." The tendency is for the chosen victim to want to prove the insult untrue.

Loan Sharking. Giving unsolicited help to the chosen victim and anticipating they'll feel obliged to extend some reciprocal openness in return.

The Unsolicited Promise. A promise to do (or not do) something when no such promise is asked for; this usually means that such a promise will be broken. For example: an unsolicited, "I promise I'll leave you alone after this," usually means the chosen victim will not be left alone. Similarly, an unsolicited "I promise I won't hurt you" usually means the person intends to hurt their chosen victim.

Discounting the Word "No". Refusing to accept rejection.

Any of that sound familiar? Or sound like someone calling up and volunteering to help with a case out of the blue?

Also, interesting to watch the Paul Bernardo interviews. Apparently Paul Bernardo really wanted to be helpful and according to Bernardo everything went wrong with the case because the Police were too stupid to accept his help. Here's a Bernardo example.

Bernardo's behavior reminds me of someone that has been discussed a good bit on this message board. I don't have a count for the number of rapes and murders but you can find out more about Bernardo here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bernardo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, there was no need for proof for many of the bogus claims and theories raised about Trump for the past 4 years...at best we'd just get some garbage backup link to CNN or NYT opinion piece, poll, or anonymous source...

Oh I have no problem investigating something if there is reasonable suspicion.

The Trump/Russia connection certainly could be interpreted as reasonably suspicious.

Same with the 2020 election results.

Both were investigated, appropriately so if you ask me.

But pizza pedophile rings? Gimmeafuckinbreak.

Please, there was no need for proof for many of the bogus claims and theories raised about Trump for the past 4 years...at best we'd just get some garbage backup link to CNN or NYT opinion piece, poll, or anonymous source...

Yeah, perhaps, but does anyone here have any time for that QAnon crap?

How crazy does someone have to be to believe that the Democrats are running a child sex trafficking ring out of the basement of the Comet Ping Pong pizza shop in Washington, DC?

Oh I have no problem investigating something if there is reasonable suspicion.

The Trump/Russia connection certainly could be interpreted as reasonably suspicious.

Same with the 2020 election results.

Both were investigated, appropriately so if you ask me.

But pizza pedophile rings? Gimmeafuckinbreak.

Personally, Area 51 seems a lot more interesting than pedo-pizzerias...but what do I know? I just like investing/stocks. Much more fruitful place to sleuth around, and one of the few places where one is accountable regularly for being right or wrong. To each their own. Politics is fun and all, but 95% of it is a total waste of time for matters other than entertainment.

10. I guess we could leave the financial realm and start talking about extraordinary popular delusions, but I am going to guess that the cannibal and pedophile hunting industry is going to go in to decline in the near future.

I don't know about cannibals, but there is no need to hunt to find a pedophile.  One was just sworn in as president.

And what shred of proof do you that Biden is a pedophile?

Spreading BS about the election is bad enough but slandering an individual with no proof is not very classy. However, if you have proof, so be it, but one might wonder why that has not gone to the court system. Just more QAnon foolishness?

Proof?  Just google search Biden touching child.  There are videos and pictures of him inappropriately touching children all over the internet.  Sure this isn't absolute proof that he has sex with children, but it is proof that he likes touching them and doesn't have any problem doing it in public when he knows that he's on camera.

10. I guess we could leave the financial realm and start talking about extraordinary popular delusions, but I am going to guess that the cannibal and pedophile hunting industry is going to go in to decline in the near future.

I don't know about cannibals, but there is no need to hunt to find a pedophile.  One was just sworn in as president.

Spreading BS about the election is bad enough but slandering an individual with no proof is not very classy. However, if you have proof, so be it, but one might wonder why that has not gone to the court system. Just more QAnon foolishness?

Proof?  Just google search Biden touching child.  There are videos and pictures of him inappropriately touching children all over the internet.  Sure this isn't absolute proof that he has sex with children, but it is proof that he likes touching them and doesn't have any problem doing it in public when he knows that he's on camera.

So Biden likes children and you concludes that makes him a pedophile? That is like saying you are gay because you shake hands with other men. Only a dirty mind would jump to your conclusions.

Back in Biden’s younger days it was expected that politicians would hug children and kiss babies - and now you use that old style campaigning to make criminal accusations because it suits some twisted logic.

You still have shown no proof whatsoever of pedophilia - perhaps check your dictionary before you accuse people of sex crimes.

So Biden likes children and you concludes that makes him a pedophile? That is like saying you are gay because you shake hands with other men. Only a dirty mind would jump to your conclusions.

Back in Biden’s younger days it was expected that politicians would hug children and kiss babies - and now you use that old style campaigning to make criminal accusations because it suits some twisted logic.

You still have shown no proof whatsoever of pedophilia - perhaps check your dictionary before you accuse people of sex crimes.

Oh you need to watch those videos again.  Not everyone who "likes children" tries to grab them and rub their chests.  If Biden was a Republican his career in politics would be over the first time he did it and your opinion would be the exact opposite of what it is now. 

Now let me get the other side pissed off.  Now that the orangeman has added $9 Trillion to the debt, when do Republicans care about spending again?  Is that today or are you supposed to wait a week or two?

Oh you need to watch those videos again.  Not everyone who "likes children" tries to grab them and rub their chests.  If Biden was a Republican his career in politics would be over the first time he did it and your opinion would be the exact opposite of what it is now. 

Now let me get the other side pissed off.  Now that the orangeman has added $9 Trillion to the debt, when do Republicans care about spending again?  Is that today or are you supposed to wait a week or two?

Ying and the yang!  Nice rkababang.  :D  Cheers!

Great scene in The Campaign with Will Ferrell where they tackle the baby kissing....hilarious

It's quite clear that the left is the one poisoning minds. How do I know? Well, this is pretty good evidence:

https://www.buzz.ie/latest/outrage-10-year-old-drag-queen-naked-adult-313565

It's funny how you can't question this stuff. If so it's "hate speech."

You take one extreme example and equate it to the daily behavior of the left.  It's like we walk around all day naked, singing "Kum Ba Yah", smoking pot, dressing in drag, having coffee with our hipster doofus friends, yelling at people wearing fur, while all the while sucking down tofu smoothies!

That example is as extreme as saying the right wing support the Klan and like burning crosses at tail gate parties!  Cheers!

Yeah, but the mainstream media isn't pumping out KKK stuff:

So, how "extreme" is it if...it's being put on on Good Morning America? How much more mainstream can it get?

So, how "extreme" is it if...it's being put on on Good Morning America? How much more mainstream can it get?

Entertainment shows entertain.

If you want mainstream news, get it from PBS or NPR.

Child exploitation is not "entertainment."

You consistently post only about transgender child pageants. It is so embarrassingly transparent - you don’t care about child pageantry, you only care that some child identifies as transgendered, their parents support this, and ultimately it frightens you.  Come on, you are better than this. Be a better human!

You consistently post only about transgender child pageants. It is so embarrassingly transparent - you don’t care about child pageantry, you only care that some child identifies as transgendered, their parents support this, and ultimately it frightens you.  Come on, you are better than this. Be a better human!

This kid is dressed in drag (on mainstream tv no less!). And his parents let him dance at a strip club. It also looks like he might be drugged up. Do you really think that's okay? If so, what isn't okay?

Cue the moral outrage.

Parents sending their 11 year old girl to dance in front of creeps under the guise of pageantry has been around for years (even has a TV show! Even supported by Trump!) but not a peep from you until it became a political point to levy at Biden and his crew.

It’s so damn transparent which is why everyone ignores it, until of course I’m 3 bottles of bubbles in and takes the bait! Cheers :)

Cue the moral outrage.

Parents sending their 11 year old girl to dance in front of creeps under the guise of pageantry has been around for years (even has a TV show! Even supported by Trump!) but not a peep from you until it became a political point to levy at Biden and his crew.

It’s so damn transparent which is why everyone ignores it, until of course I’m 3 bottles of bubbles in and takes the bait! Cheers :)

Yes, the 11 year old girl beauty pageants are wrong too (you know, I believe in objective morality). However, having a child dance in a strip club is step beyond that.

So, lc, where's the limit? Or, if morality is simply something made up, should there be no limit? If so, why does it matter what the Chinese government does to the Uyghurs?

I think dressing kids up and prancing them around in strip clubs is wrong. You think it's okay.

You think what the Chinese government does to Uygurs is wrong. They think it's okay. Can you explain to me why you're right and they're wrong since you both hold to the same worldview?

Agreed we should not be frightened at extending sexual perversions to kids. We need pageants celebrating necrophilia, S&M etc. Should not frighten any of us at all. I mean after lgbt activists showed us how stunning and brave autogynophilia is...well why stop there. There are a whole bunch of other paraphilias that we should encourage children to identify with. We all need to be better humans!