Time For Mike Lindell to Be Charged With Treason

Nah, rather leave them around to keep trolling you, cweric, and readtheaudiobooks. After all, arent they just promoting the other side of the same theories you guys predicted? stolen elections? 25th amendment? military involvement? Waiting for 100% of the Republican Senators to impeach Trump? Or are they saving it for the RICO case! LOL

Nah, rather leave them around to keep trolling you, cweric, and readtheaudiobooks. After all, arent they just promoting the other side of the same theories you guys predicted? stolen elections? 25th amendment? military involvement? Waiting for 100% of the Republican Senators to impeach Trump? Or are they saving it for the RICO case! LOL

None of us ever suggested insurrection or using the military...or even doing anything that would be outside the normal democratic process.  Lindell is suggesting that the President use the military to stay in power...completely against a fair, certified election that went through all constitutional and court challenges!  Cruz supported protestors who raided the Capitol before changing his opinion.  They gots to go!  Get the hell out of Dodge.  Cheers!

I think thats a cute recollection of the past. Thankfully for now, the predictions are all archived here. So many threads about the 158 predictions that never came to be from the usual suspects. We still have 100% of Republicans voting to impeach Trump and a RICO case to look forward to!

I think thats a cute recollection of the past. Thankfully for now, the predictions are all archived here. So many threads about the 158 predictions that never came to be from the usual suspects. We still have 100% of Republicans voting to impeach Trump and a RICO case to look forward to!

I'm glad the quotes are here and archived.  Trump supporters are going to look like segregationists 70 years ago.  Or the tobacco industry 30 years ago. On the wrong side of history!  Cheers!

A teacher goes around her class asking each of the kids what they need at home.

Joey says, "A computer."

The teacher replies, "That would be very useful."

Jenny says, "A new lawn mower"

The teacher again replies, "That would also be very useful."

Little Johnny pops up and says, "At my house we don't need anything!"

The teacher asks him to think again carefully, as everybody needs something.

Little Johnny replies, "No I'm sure we don't.

When Trump was elected, I clearly remember my dad saying,

'Well, that's the last fucking thing we needed!'"

I'm glad the quotes are here and archived.  Trump supporters are going to look like segregationists 70 years ago.  Or the tobacco industry 30 years ago. On the wrong side of history!  Cheers!

Ditto. Glad posts are archived because it gets really tiring when others keep misquoting you and attributing things to you that you have never said.

Comparing the BLM demonstrations to a violent attack on the Capitol of the United States to is a bit of a stretch - but if that is all they have... 

And for those who are so critical of the BLM demonstrations, I wonder if they noticed that there was a substantial white presence white presence at those demonstrations?  However, among those right wing Trump supporters who attacked the capital I don't recollect seeing a black or brown face. That probably speaks for itself.

Hmmm. 

Cruz was born in Canada.

Dominion started out in Canada.

Did Lyin' Ted and Dominion rig the election against?

Did Ted try to get back for Trump's insults?

Sounds like a conspiracy to me....

We don't take any credit whatsoever for Cruz.  He's American as far as every Canadian is concerned!  Cheers!

Yeah, but I still believe it was a conspiracy. I mean it is obvious isn't it? Probably what fixed the election.

We were working in cahoots with China.  Cruz is actually chinese.  He really enjoys dim sum!  Cheers!

Yeah, but I still believe it was a conspiracy. I mean it is obvious isn't it? Probably what fixed the election.

We were working in cahoots with China.  Cruz is actually chinese.  He really enjoys dim sum!  Cheers!

Yes! There is that too.

Oh damn, I really enjoy dim sum too. I've been a part of the conspiracy this entire time and I didn't even know it  :o

How does the right tie together what Trump said today versus their opinion?

Meaning:  Greg and Cubs play down the attack on the Capitol, but Trump in his farewell speech criticized the attack and said such violence is intolerable.

Is Trump talking out of both orifices, or is he simply lying about one position and believes in the other?  Cheers!

Also, they arrested that lady who stole Nancy Pelosi's hard-drive and tried selling it to Russian operatives.  How is this lady a patriot?  In what f**king world, other than in Russia, would this woman be considered a patriot?  If it was the other way around, she would be in Siberia. 

Lock her up!  Lock her up!  Cheers!

Meaning:  Greg and Cubs play down the attack on the Capitol, but Trump in his farewell speech criticized the attack and said such violence is intolerable.

Is Trump talking out of both orifices, or is he simply lying about one position and believes in the other?  Cheers!

Perhaps I payed it down. Or perhaps I was just pointing out how bizarre it was that we had cities and even federal buildings getting destroyed for the past 8 months and you guys had nothing to say and now all of a sudden the establishment gets scared and its "OMG"...I dont really incorporate what Trumps positions on the subject are. He's not even relevant anymore.

Are you for real?

I condemn the riot on the Capitol. Who approved of it?

How in the world does it come even close to the destruction of American cities all summer long. 30+ deaths, hundreds of businesses burned down,

700+ policeman injured, all the livelyhoods destroyed?

It's not even close. PLUS, a Democratic Party that aided and abetted the destruction for weeks on end - and then bailed the criminals out.

You live in a fantasy world!

Are you for real?

I condemn the riot on the Capitol. Who approved of it?,,,

,,,You live in a fantasy world!

Mitch McConnell said that the President was directly responsible.  Bill Barr said that the President's comments on fraudulent election results led to it. 

For four years, you've supported this President to no end...no end!  And now you say you condemn it and who approved it.

By supporting this President, YOU led to the riots in the summer.  YOU led to the riots on the Capitol.  YOU are the one who lives in a fantasy world!

Cheers!

^ No problem Parsad.  We know how arrogant and vindictive your party has become. You can try and rewrite history all you want - and pretend

the Democrats actually tried to prevent the burning down of America - instead of fueling it, funding it, and condoning it. It's petty, repulsive and

unhinged - just like the Democratic Party. You want to change the minds of millions of Americans? Get those re-programmng camps ready.

It worked in the USSR, and North Korea and China - so give it a shot. It might work here too under the Democrats Totalitarian regime.

But millions of us saw it, we lived it, and now -  you own it.

It's tough facing the facts, isn't it?

But that is how propaganda works - so go ahead and have your fun!

What some here fail to understand is that many of those who have become disgusted by Trump and his actions on this board are NOT Democrats.

In fact, many of us are not Americans, we are simply a reflection of how those in other parts of the world saw the Trump presidency.

Why is it any of our business? Because, in Canada at least, many major decisions that are made in the U.S. effect us as well - and unlike you, we don’t even get a vote.

So assuming that much of the resistance to Trump has come from the Democrats is not quite correct. In fact many, if not most of us lean towards the Right.

By supporting this President, YOU led to the riots in the summer.  YOU led to the riots on the Capitol.  YOU are the one who lives in a fantasy world!

You forgot to mention the issue regarding driving people away from this forum in droves including some people who were valued contributors who outright deleted their accounts in response to all this nonsense.

^ Sorry RTF that you and your buddies were never able to hold their own around here.

Don't blame me because you were consistently wrong about Russia, Impeachment, Kavanaugh and a host of other topics.

Try and think before you post for once - and you will do much better.

BTW - What's the latest view on your "sedition" charges anyway?