Populist President No Longer Popular

The worthless racists don’t want to under stand what “Black Lives Matter” means.

Just another dickhead justifying a summer of rioting, arson, murder and destroyed lives!

You guys just look for the next thing to whine about.  I mean, I don't even hear one right wing supporter complain about Kapernick anymore.  It was just another black issue...and he was being mean to America and freedom.  Love it or leave it! 

Same bullshit that protestors would hear 50 years ago.  Cheers!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Yeah, actually, I do whine about burning down American cities.  May not be any big deal to you - but now people are leaving these cities in droves

thanks to the criminals of BLM & AntiFa. Chicago is a basket case - it will take years to recover.

BTW - Where was your loser hero Barrack Obama when his beloved Chicago was burning down?

No where to be found of course....  too busy polishing up his Nobel Prize.

That is one voice that could have made a difference in America - and help mitigate violence, murder and arson.

But, no, Barrack was too busy cheering on BLM, while Big Mike was calling half the country racists. Barrack certainly did not want to offend

Reverend Wright, Louis Farrakhan and Jessie Smollett. Total silence.

Now that is what I call leadership and love of country!

^ Yeah, actually, I do whine about burning down American cities.  May not be any big deal to you - but now people are leaving these cities in droves

thanks to the criminals of BLM & AntiFa. Chicago is a basket case - it will take years to recover.

BTW - Where was your loser hero Barrack Obama when his beloved Chicago was burning down?

No where to be found of course....  too busy polishing up his Nobel Prize.

That is one voice that could have made a difference in America - and help mitigate violence, murder and arson.

But, no, Barrack was too busy cheering on BLM, while Big Mike was calling half the country racists. Barrack certainly did not want to offend

Reverend Wright, Louis Farrakhan and Jessie Smollett. Total silence.

Now that is what I call leadership and love of country!

What is this hate on for Obama?  What exactly did he do that pissed you off, if it isn't race? 

I mean Trump was literally grabbing pussies, calling people worthless loudmouths, firing all of his administration and staff...but what did Obama do that hurt you so bad? 

You should get counselling for this.  I don't even feel this way about Trump.  Is Obama a White Sox fan or something?  Cheers!

^ Nice dodge Parsad. You seem to think that burning down America is no big deal. That the one individual that America had so much

adulation for, voting him President twice, had no moral obligation to quell the violence and save our cities. Must be a tough concept for you.

OF course, you know the answer - Obama did nothing - because he'd rather see the cities burned than to "help out" the Trump Administration.

Nothing could be more obvious. Nothing could be more disgraceful. Nothing says more about the man's priorities.

Keep dodging the issue though.

Yeah Cubs, I have never met Trump so I can’t say I hate the man but I have felt from day ont that he is in no way qualified to run the US, he can’t even do a good job of running his own companies. But what did Obama ever do as president to deserve your hate?

As far as burning down America, hasn't that been during Trump's time?

^ Nice dodge Parsad. You seem to think that burning down America is no big deal. That the one individual that America had so much

adulation for, voting him President twice, had no moral obligation to quell the violence and save our cities. Must be a tough concept for you.

OF course, you know the answer - Obama did nothing - because he'd rather see the cities burned than to "help out" the Trump Administration.

Nothing could be more obvious. Nothing could be more disgraceful. Nothing says more about the man's priorities.

Did Clinton or Dubya come out and say anything about the Baltimore riot in 2015 under Obama's tenure?  Why would an ex-President, nearly 4 years out of office, step on the toes of the current President who doesn't want anything from or anything to do with the previous President?  it's just ridiculous what you are blaming him for!  Cheers!

^ ANSWER: Obama did nothing in 8 years.  Obamacare?

Oh, yeah, he killed Osama Bin Laden - I'll commend him on that.

Otherwise - his true legacy will always be identity politics, FRONT AND CENTER, divide the country, worse than I have ever seen in my lifetime.

Now, all the really matters in America is "what tribe do you belong to?", "what color are you?", "what's your victim group?"

We will now run government and legislate the country based on those..

A real POS.

^ ANSWER: Obama did nothing in 8 years.  Obamacare?

Oh, yeah, he killed Osama Bin Laden - I'll commend him on that.

Otherwise - his true legacy will always be identity politics, FRONT AND CENTER, divide the country, worse than I have ever seen in my lifetime.

Now, all the really matters in America is "what tribe do you belong to?", "what color are you?", "what's your victim group?"

We will now run government and legislate the country based on those..

A real POS.

The identity politics started under Dubya and has taken an exponential leap under Trump...so you really should be calling both of them the same thing.  Cheers!

Did Clinton or Dubya come out and say anything about the Baltimore riot in 2015 under Obama's tenure?  Why would an ex-President, nearly 4 years out of office, step on the toes of the current President who doesn't want anything from or anything to do with the previous President?  it's just ridiculous what you are blaming him for!  Cheers!

Now you are clearly making excuses for Obama. Nice try Parsad.

You know the answer of course:  The City of Chicago has been 100% Democratically controlled for 90 years. The City that put Obama on the man.

So... He did NOTHING - NADA.  Let the city be destroyed. That's leadership.

You have a very twisted view of reality.

You know the answer of course:  The City of Chicago has been 100% Democratically controlled for 90 years. The City that put Obama on the man.

You keep saying that I'm dodging the question.  The truth is that there is nothing I can say that would sway or change your opinion.  It's ingrained so deeply, like other Trump supporters, completely cult-like.  Absolute hate-on for Obama beyond anything he did in office that would justify that type of hate...it has to be about race or superiority or something.  Cheers!

What exactly was Obama supposed to do to resolve the problems in Chicago? As President of the U.S. I am sure he had a lot of other responsibilities in addition to the problem's of each major city.

^ Gimme a break boys. When the city was experiencing violence for 4 months - all Obama needed to do was come back to the

city he loved and help out. Of course, nothing. He let it burn in the name of BLM & Antifa.

You know it, I know it.  The man is a real POS. Obama is LEGEND in Chicago. Hugely influential, loved and admired. The blacks in Chicago

worship the man.  But he did NOTHING.  I mean, why leave your comfortable life in Martha's Vineyard right?

What a POS.

^ Gimme a break boys. When the city was experiencing violence for 4 months - all Obama needed to do was come back to the

city he loved and help out. Of course, nothing. He let it burn in the name of BLM & Antifa.

You know it, I know it.  The man is a real POS. Obama is LEGEND in Chicago. Hugely influential, loved and admired. The blacks in Chicago

worship the man.  But he did NOTHING.  I mean, why leave your comfortable life in Martha's Vineyard right?

What a POS.

Wow!  Cheers!

^ Once the most powerful man in the world. Easily the most powerful in Chicago by a long shot. Not even close.

Yes, and MJ should have said something too.  I didn't see Kanye say anything either.  Cheers!

Nah, I think MJ is a tremendous role model. He did what it took to win on and off the court. He accumulated his wealth and influence the right way, and now quietly puts it to work in meaningful ways.

https://www.nba.com/news/jordan-week-michael-jordan-philanthropy

He's not a loudmouth like Labron who seeks attention for every $1 he donates. But he does the right things.

Nah, I think MJ is a tremendous role model. He did what it took to win on and off the court. He accumulated his wealth and influence the right way, and now quietly puts it to work in meaningful ways.

https://www.nba.com/news/jordan-week-michael-jordan-philanthropy

He's not a loudmouth like Labron who seeks attention for every $1 he donates. But he does the right things.

You never watched the Bulls in their hey day did you?  MJ was anything but quiet.  He may actually be a bit Trump like, because in his hall of fame speech, he ripped into a couple of people who dissed him.  Ego, ego, ego! 

But even MJ at his worst is no Trump!  I've literally never seen anyone like Trump, except in historical figures I've read about.  He's a cartoon character come to life...the epitome of a movie villain!  Will always be Lex Luthor...never Superman!  Cheers!

You should watch the Tiger documentary on HBO. Tiger, Jordan, Steve Jobs, even dare I say Mike Tyson(with respect to his youth and boxing career, not so much afterwards)..all guys you could say had their issues, but the embodiment of pure greatness at their respective crafts, not dissimilar from Buffett as portrayed in some of the books/documentaries. All had many of the same traits. Laser focus, ability to compartmentalize life, and unmatched drive/ability to channel energy into an advantage. Which can turn into pettiness and ego driven grudges or neglect of other important areas of life. But a lot of what makes them great also costs them elsewhere. Each to obviously very different degree, but greatness comes with a cost. I dont think Trump would be in that category, although maybe you disagree!

You should watch the Tiger documentary on HBO. Tiger, Jordan, Steve Jobs, even dare I say Mike Tyson(with respect to his youth and boxing career, not so much afterwards)..all guys you could say had their issues, but the embodiment of pure greatness at their respective crafts, not dissimilar from Buffett as portrayed in some of the books/documentaries. All had many of the same traits. Laser focus, ability to compartmentalize life, and unmatched drive/ability to channel energy into an advantage. Which can turn into pettiness and ego driven grudges or neglect of other important areas of life. But a lot of what makes them great also costs them elsewhere. Each to obviously very different degree, but greatness comes with a cost. I dont think Trump would be in that category, although maybe you disagree!

I'm not going to squabble about Trump's success...financially or politically...I'll give him some credit for both.  But "greatness" is a word I would use much more sparingly around Trump, and a word that should never be used for his children. 

When you're given $100M early in life, your probability of achieving something...anything substantial... rises dramatically.  Again, not to take away from Trump, he could have gone either way and did actually come close to blowing it all...like Mukesh and Anil Ambani after inheriting the Ambani fortune.  Mukesh looks great and Anil looks horrible...Trump had a 50/50 chance of going either way.  That's not great! 

Cheers! 

I'm not going to squabble about Trump's success...financially or politically...I'll give him some credit for both.  But "greatness" is a word I would use much more sparingly around Trump, and a word that should never be used for his children. 

I did the exercise twice in the past before Trump was even a candidate of taking the size of the estimated inheritance (estimates contemporary to the time) and then estimating the outcome if that inheritance was invested 100% in the S&P 500. The result was far larger than Trumps likely ridiculously inflated estimates of his own worth. Since then, there has been much reporting that the inheritance was even larger than previously known. In that context, Trump's under-performance relative to just indexing would be even greater.

Given the level of risk that he took and the activity level plus all the bragging, I find it hard to believe that he has been successful as a real estate developer or manager. With his level of leverage and the returns of other developers, someone with real skills should have been able to outperform rather than underperform.

He has real skills, just not the skills he claims to have. His father on the other hand built an empire. Interestingly enough, his father built that empire to a large extent through the manipulation of government from local all the way the federal level.

History will judge whether Trump and ‘great’ deserve to be linked in the same sentence. I never followed Trump before he ran for the Presidency so i have no opinion on that time. However, i have followed Trump since he ran for and became President. My view is he is going to go down as one of (if not the) worst Presidents in US history. Some would say that alone makes him great - what an accomplishment that is!

He is a serial liar; he has lied, by far, more than another President in US history. This is documented fact. His moral standard set a new low for President. He demanded loyalty to Donald first and over country; this is inexcusable. The people he purged from government due to this is also historically long. His french kissing Putin in Helsinki was simply unbelievable. His fawning over and  love of foreign dictators/strong men was disgusting. His openly fanning the flames of right wing extremists was reprehensible (we will only learn the cost of this in the coming years). His openly fanning the flames of racial tensions was reprehensible. His handling of the virus has been an epic fail with 400,000 dead and the economy in the toilet (but he is not alone here). Climate change? A myth. And finally, his attempt to overthrow the election culminating in the riot in Washington (with the deaths, injuries and lives placed at risk) was his final desperate act. And a fitting end to his Presidency. In short, the man is a complete bag of dog shit.

And how do we know this for certain? All you have to do is read what the many, many Republicans who served (the US) in Trump’s administration had to say after leaving/getting pushed out for lack of loyaly - the all said something along the lines of ‘Trump is unfit to govern.’

Now did he do some good things? Of course. He was President for 4 years. And a broken wall clock tells the right time twice a day. China needed to be identified as public enemy #1. Immigration needed a re-work. The tax code needed changes. Regulation can always be streamlined. Pre-pandemic, the economy was chugging along; but he leaves it in a mess (not saying this is his fault.. this is the reality of the current situation).

Is Trump ‘great’? Did he leave the country in better shape than he found it? No. It is more divided politically, racially, regionally and economically than ever.

While in office Trump consistently polled <50% popular support (usually in the low 40%). He leaves office polling neck and neck with Carter for the worst numbers of any President leaving office (mid 30% approval). American’s aren’t stupid. In record numbers that disapproved of his performance. And then they voted him out of office after one term. ‘Greats’ don’t get voted out after one term (a second term is usually a lay-up).