Congratulations to Acting President Pence!

Read the Footnotes

I want to express my warmest wishes for Acting President Pence.

It is my belief that Michael Richard Pence may currently be President of the United States and that Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, Donald Trump, Jr. and Melania Trump may all be under house arrest.

Can you imagine any other explanation for none of these people tweeting for almost 24 hours, or communicating in any way that I can find? Also, Pence has been notably absent from the public and other leadership also seems absent.

I could be wrong, but this would solve the problem of Trump and his family being seditious traitors that cannot be trusted for the next 13 days while at the same time not alerting the dangerous supporters of the President that a change in leadership has taken place. The 25th amendment explains the process, but it does not require that the public be notified of the process.

Kayleigh MacEnany's short briefing earlier was unlike any other. She did not praise Trump as usual, or thank him a single time, she did not refer to him as the president, the speech did not sound like something Trump would approve, and it sounded a lot more like Acting President Pence approved the final draft. Here it is:

My conclusion after watching that is that Donald Trump is no longer in power.

"Those who are working in this building are working to ensure an orderly transition of power." - No mention of Trump. VERY odd for that sentence to not include Trump.

"We are one American people under god". One people= Pence like but not like Trump. Under god similarly Pence like but not Trump like.

Definitely sounds like it was written by Pence or his chief of staff or speech writer.

Finally, the way she runs for the door without taking questions makes it seem like she is the only one that the secret service has allowed out and she was terrified of revealing the change of power.

Can anyone come up with anything that indicates they would be prohibited from not announcing such a change of power given the fact that the country is basically on the verge of insurrection or civil war?

Edit:

Another perfectly reasonable explanation is that Donald Trump used the art of the deal to negotiate some great deal for himself like: the Trump family will all submit to house arrest, and will not tweet for 13 days and in return the government promises not to seek the death penalty.

White house counsel Pat Cipollone was supposedly going around telling people not to talk to the President because they would put themselves at risk of being tried for treason. That is an interesting tale too.

Edit #2:

Looks like minutes after posting my crazy conspiracy theory, Trump's back but his demeanor does seem different.

I almost hope this is true.  It would further delegitimize the United States Federal Government.  I've said it all along that showing the lunacy of the entire system and fostering disrespect for that system has been Trump's greatest accomplishment.  What a way to end the show!

RTF has been having TDS inspired wet dreams for the better part of 3 years now. Look at his history. Its pretty funny. So far his biggest "call" was that people should have listened to him about the possibilities of what occurred yesterday. In other words, he called a protest...Big win.

I almost hope this is true.  It would further delegitimize the United States Federal Government.  I've said it all along that showing the lunacy of the entire system and fostering disrespect for that system has been Trump's greatest accomplishment.  What a way to end the show!

Brilliant!  What you are seeing is how little the DC Swamp cares about the REST of America.

Trump has been "negotiating" with all kinds of people, such as those fine people in Georgia.

The odds are that all sorts of "negotiations" have been going on behind the scenes for weeks.

My guess is that Pat Cipollone is the man calling the shots in many ways and he's just trying to keep everyone out of jail.

Also, it does not mean that Trump may be removed from power in some way in the coming days and that we may not know that immediately after it happens for security reasons. It is also possible that Trump's next coup attempt will be successful, and it is possible that there will be an orderly transition with no 25th, no impeachment and no further insurrection.

^ Tell us some more about the "coup attempts"

All else fails, you can always bring back Robespierre and the Guillotine - it's the permanent solution to your political opponents.

WHATEVER you do - don't dare ask yourself why 70M+ people are pissed off beyond belief.

You won't like that answer.

"WHATEVER you do - don't dare ask yourself why 70M+ people are pissed off beyond belief."

I would be willing to bet that the 70+ million number has substantially decreased given Trump's childish antics and his delusional claims over the past couple of months.

"WHATEVER you do - don't dare ask yourself why 70M+ people are pissed off beyond belief."

I would be willing to bet that the 70+ million number has substantially decreased given Trump's childish antics and his delusional claims over the past couple of months.

You guys realize there aren’t 70 million ardent Trump supporters right?

One of us does.

Oh no, there are clearly more than 70 million who just LOVE Trump, and they all look just like this:

https://mpdc.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mpdc/publication/attachments/POIs%20of%20Interest_1.7.21.pdf

Is that Cubsfan with the beaver on his head? Cubs, you been working out?

Oh no, there are clearly more than 70 million who just LOVE Trump, and they all look just like this:

https://mpdc.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mpdc/publication/attachments/POIs%20of%20Interest_1.7.21.pdf

Is that Cubsfan with the beaver on his head? Cubs, you been working out?

Remember Hillary's remark about the "basket of deplorables' ? Looks like someone tipped over that basket and let them out.

Okay, so my initial guesses as to what was going on behind the scenes were off, but the idea that Trump is no longer in control seems to continue to play out.

Pat Cipollone was supposedly going around telling people not to talk to Trump because they risked being tried for Treason. That probably also means he was warning people they are going to be at a minimum witnesses at a prosecution. He probably also warned people not to destroy records.

Imagine you are President Trump and your attorney who saved your butt at your impeachment trial tells you its over, the case can't be won and that they used to hang people for these charges.

Then imagine that same lawyer starts saying he's going to resign.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics/pat-cipollone-white-house-counsel/index.html

This morning, Acting US Attorney and DC AG Racine both said in interviews that potential targets of their investigation include Don Jr., Trump, and Giuliani. So as of this morning, two cases of the sort that they used to cut peoples heads off for are being soberly discussed against Don Jr., Trump, and Giuliani. At least one of those, the DC AG, Trump is not supposed to have any legal influence over to the best of my knowledge.

Even worse, he just appointed the Acting AG, who people believe is even less trustworthy that Barr, has announced that Trump and his cronies may be targets of their probe. This after Barr made his comments that Trump incited the mob and that "orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable". That sure sounds like Barr has concluded this was likely a serious accusation of treasonous behavior.

Trump is being contained for the moment, but by the Judiciary, not by Pence or the Cabinet.