The Coup

Cardboard

1- For weeks and months, show Democrats in a large lead via biased polls to discourage Republican voters, Lincoln Project on 60 Minutes, Republican figures voting for Biden: this is called voter suppression by the way.

2- For weeks and months, make people believe than the vast majority of mail-in voters are Democrats. Ever questioned that logic?

3- Find key districts in swing States with left leaning judges to prevent any investigation, auditing, change of rules by Republicans.

4- Drop fake ballots in these key States/districts and a really tight election based on real polls and intelligence (which Democrats must have had) and it turns into victory.

Ohio has only been wrong once since 1944 and it was not that tight and votes have been counted quite rapidly. Saw no shift either.

Something smells real bad here. Even if you disagree with me, point 1) is hard to deny and illegal in a supposedly democracy. Democrats leaders must have watched Narcos Mexico.

Cardboard

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a great argument that Republican figures voting for Biden shows voter suppression. 

Record turnout for Trump does not suggest voter suppression.

Trump and congressional republicans outperforming expectations does not suggest voter suppression.

What I saw was Republicans much more fired up about their candidate than Democrats were.

Biden was not a strong candidate.  Trump is so flawed as an individual that he lost (by a lot, when the final electoral college and popular vote results are recorded).  Trump had many opportunities to cut the constant on-display narcissism down and keep more of his flaws in the bedroom.  But he refused to take advice, stick to his speeches, forced out countless qualified advisors leaving only the yes-men and women he is used to, and continued with the national embarrassment.

Most Americans want Dignity in the White House.  Trump just can't be that person.  It seems like you should be able to accept these things as true and still like Donald Trump and want him as your President and be disappointed.

Yea look at Georgia now....its a total joke. Down? Oh just go "find" some more ballots somewhere. Trumps looking awfully desperate right now. It was odd but totally makes sense how Biden knew he was going to win all these states on election night despite being down significantly across the board.

Ultimately theres nothing anyone can do about it. Only way to really legitimize the process is to force people to go to the polls but that aint happening because Democrats wouldn't win another election.

I still think Trumps behavior towards John McCain played a huge role in Arizona. He definitely could have been a bit more polished but he is what he is.

One would have to be pretty oblivious to question the fact that the majority of mail-ins went for Biden.

Trump spent the past three months telling his supporters NOT to mail in their votes and to go to the polls to vote.

And NOW he says it is surprising that the majority of mail-in went to Biden. That has got to be one of his dumbest statements ever.

Exactly the same thing happened in Canada.

Trudeau didn’t win the election, Stephen Harper, our previous prime minister lost it. He moved too far to the right and pissed off too many voters. They reacted by voting for the only viable alternative, Justin Trudeau.

It's not a great argument that Republican figures voting for Biden shows voter suppression. 

Record turnout for Trump does not suggest voter suppression.

Trump and congressional republicans outperforming expectations does not suggest voter suppression.

What I saw was Republicans much more fired up about their candidate than Democrats were.

Biden was not a strong candidate.  Trump is so flawed as an individual that he lost (by a lot, when the final electoral college and popular vote results are recorded).  Trump had many opportunities to cut the constant on-display narcissism down and keep more of his flaws in the bedroom.  But he refused to take advice, stick to his speeches, forced out countless qualified advisors leaving only the yes-men and women he is used to, and continued with the national embarrassment.

Most Americans want Dignity in the White House.  Trump just can't be that person.  It seems like you should be able to accept these things as true and still like Donald Trump and want him as your President and be disappointed.

Real dignity in the White House will be Joe Biden continuing to sell out to China payoffs. Now that is dignity.

We're all fine with losing - but not wholesale cheating to get there. Real dignity.

Is there any evidence of cheating in states Trump won?  Or is the cheating only in the Democratic states? 

I'm sure there is cheating in every election that has ever happened anywhere in the world.  When power is at stake cheating is inevitable. The best you can ever hope for is that it will not be enough to change the results.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.

―Joseph Stalin (supposedly, but true regardless)

Again, my comment on dignity was about Trump.  We don't know how big of a national embarrassment the Biden presidency will be yet.  Trump lost the race because of his personality and character flaws, not Biden's dominant political skills / popularity.

Could you be specific on the wholesale cheating?  I don't think that occurred but you seem super convinced it is fact.

We're all fine with losing - but not wholesale cheating to get there. Real dignity.

Different states have different rules with respect to pussy ballots. So it is possible for some states not to have issue while others have tons. Like with everything else, if there is cheating on the Biden side, you can be almost certain there is cheating on the Trump side as well. A family member on my wife's side runs a huge lobbying firm and the inside stories most people arent even aware of are pretty nuts. Anyone playing dirty games is often aware of the tactics and those services are often shopped to all parties and participants. So without doubt Biden's team knows what Trump is up to and vice versa. So with that said, its evil, but generally speaking a level playing field. Like 1990s hockey. Tons of obstruction, slashing, hooking, punches thrown....no penalties called and both get to do it. Complaining about the refs just becomes the excuse.

Holy moly batman.

I think there is a reason why they are still counting votes... it is called ‘the rule of law’. You know one man one vote sort of thing.

Let me explain it to those of you who clearly do not understand: each state has election laws that clearly lay out exactly what is to happen... i.e. how the votes get counted and for how long after the election. It is different for each state. All votes get counted as per election law. That is how a democracy works.

I know, i know, some of you feel vote counting should have stopped 12pm on election night. That is not how it is laid out in the law. Trump’s claim that he is the winner, based on vote tallies election night is complete BS. The US is not some third world dictatorship (although we all know where Trump wants to take it).

Biden is winning fair and square. Looks like there is a good chance he will be winning Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada and possibly Arizona. After all the legal votes are counted it looks like it will not be close (in terms of electoral votes won).

So quit all the whining and man up. GET OVER IT.

PS: politics is the raw exercise of power... great when you are winning. And yes, sucks when you are losing. Just ask a Democrat how the last 4 years have been for them :-)

You are entirely missing the point about the voting. It is indisputable that:

-some mail gets lost intentionally

-some mail gets lost unintentionally

-dead people got sent mail in ballots in many states

-there is very little one can do to authenticate the legitimacy of the ballot unless you verify them by calling each individual

There are no shortage of stories of misdeeds surrounding ballots...thrown in garbage, tossed in trunk of postal workers car, thrown in a creek, etc...This stuff probably isn't materially all that significant but sows distrust.

You know what unequivocally rectifies this problem? Doing what we've done for most of our history...going to the fuckin polling station and casting a vote. But nah, you guys are scared you'll catch a case of the sniffles.

You are entirely missing the point about the voting. It is indisputable that:

-some mail gets lost intentionally

-some mail gets lost unintentionally

-dead people got sent mail in ballots in many states

-there is very little one can do to authenticate the legitimacy of the ballot unless you verify them by calling each individual

There are no shortage of stories of misdeeds surrounding ballots...thrown in garbage, tossed in trunk of postal workers car, thrown in a creek, etc...This stuff probably isn't materially all that significant but sows distrust.

You know what unequivocally rectifies this problem? Doing what we've done for most of our history...going to the fuckin polling station and casting a vote. But nah, you guys are scared you'll catch a case of the sniffles.

You are missing the point... each state follows the process as per election law. Rule of law. If you don’t like process update the law. Don’t whine about it after the fact.

PS: some states vote only by mail in ballot. Works great for them.

Will other Republicans follow Romney’s lead? At some point the lies have to stop. Mitch, time to put your big boy pants on.

Romney chastises Trump for claim of stolen election

- https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2020/11/06/trump-biden-election-live-updates/#link-JVSOU2WNFZH6VPM3SKXACPV74A

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) chastised Trump on Friday for claiming the election was rigged and is being stolen by Democrats, calling such assertions reckless and dangerous.

“The President is within his rights to request recounts, to call for investigations of alleged voting irregularities where evidence exists, and to exhaust legal remedies — doing these things is consistent with our election process,” Romney said in a statement. “He is wrong to say the election was rigged, corrupt and stolen — doing so damages the cause of freedom here and around the world, weakens the institutions that lie at the foundations of the Republic, and recklessly inflames destructive and dangerous passions.”

Apparently there are 14,000 people over the age of 100 that voted for Biden in Detroit. One was 116!

Im sure FWIW this will get appealed all the way to the SCOTUS but what are you to make of the ballots in Georgia? Something like 850 republicans only voted for Trump, no one else on the ballot. Then 85k only voted for Biden no senators, house, judge etc. No one else on the ticket. What happened there?

At a minimum some inconsistencies should be explained, in all states for both candidates.

As has been the case consistently for the past 5 years, the detractors will only care about Trump. The "integrity of the election" is just their latest hoax...They dont really care about the integrity of it, their opinions on a majority of the subsequent issues clearly contradict that....they just want Donald gone! I am going to miss the derangement.

Although perhaps its not over...rumor is Trump, is he loses, will run again in 2024....So happy for the libs!

I really do not understand what you both are saying. Are you saying that where fraud exists it will not be vigorously prosecuted? Please provide links that show proof of this. Please do not show me pictures of suitcases with wild speculation of what could have happened. Or long sentences beginning with the word ‘apparently’. And on a scale that it will turn the election results.

Who is it exactly that does not want the rules followed? And all votes counted according to the law? From what i can see it is Trump. As is usual with all things Trump you simply have to listen to what he has to say. The man is a train wreck.

It looks like Trump has lost the election. Fair and square. Enough of the bitching and conspiracy theories. What i am hearing now is a bunch of whining and complaining. Boo hoo.

Go down to the drugstore. Buy some kleenex. Have a really good cry. Do what you need to do. And get over it :-)

——————————-

Loser: The losers of a game, contest, or struggle are the people who are defeated or beaten.

Sore loser: someone who becomes upset or angry when they lose a game or competition

Yes, exactly. Show me proof but I poo poo and disregard everything you show me because it doesnt count. And then sit here and talk about the "integrity" of the election, when, well, this is the result. Ballots still being counted days later. Ballots found in garbages, trunks, rivers, etc....

I told you already, Trump lost. In fact, I told you this would happen further ago than you care to admit. But please be honest with everyone about your "motives"....You have an obsession with Trump, we get it. It isn't about the "integrity" of the election, or corruption, or democracy...its about your hatred of Trump.