Republican Party installing Fake Ballot drop boxes.

adesigar

I suppose a good question would be why there aren't more boxes in Republican areas?

What an objective response...Lol. Don’t act like we don’t know the game: fewer polling sites per capita in densely populated, urban (liberal) areas so they wait in line or leave. Atlanta: 5 hours plus wait. Rural voters no wait.

All part of the “democracy where we make it easy for only the right people cast a vote”

Hey, everyone's entitle to their stimulus checks! Where them beggars at? This is very important to them. They need to be able to cast their votes! Nothing says democracy like letting people who cant get to a voting station or follow mailing instructions vote. Let alone...hold jobs, work overtime, etc...

New campaign slogan should be "Redefining Land of the Free"!

I suppose a good question would be why there aren't more boxes in Republican areas?

What an objective response...Lol. Don’t act like we don’t know the game: fewer polling sites per capita in densely populated, urban (liberal) areas so they wait in line or leave. Atlanta: 5 hours plus wait. Rural voters no wait.

All part of the “democracy where we make it easy for only the right people cast a vote”

We're not talking about Atlanta. This is CA.

https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-news/long-lines-persist-on-second-day-of-early-voting-in-metro-atlanta/SKIHMUW6I5DNNIZCK6K5U6F7UU/

In what may seem like a repeat of Georgia’s June election debacle, the first two days of early voting have been a rough opening act, with metro voters waiting up to 8 hours to cast a ballot.

This time, voting officials in Fulton, Cobb and Gwinnett have pointed to the sheer volume of voters as the biggest factor behind the long lines.

What a bunch of lazy crybabies. Not being able to wait a mere 8 hrs to vote is a sign of someone who leeches off society. Clearly these folks don’t know what even a day of hard work is like I do!

Can’t you follow simple instructions like “stand there and wait in that line for 8 hours!?” Pft!!

LOL, Republicans do know how to play games well. Put the same number of polling sites in urban places as more rural areas and say you are being fair, ignore the fact that urban areas have huge population per site...

Republicans for “Democracy”

Remember, more voting = bad for GOP

States Shatter Early Voting Records as Democrats Drive Turnout

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-16/states-shatter-early-voting-records-as-democrats-drive-turnout

Trump is a huge motivator. These dems are lining up for 8 hours plus. Republicans, who “care about Democracy”, where is your tried and tested Southern Strategy? No worky very good this time?

Look forward to the excuses made for voter suppression: “these lazy folks don’t deserve to vote unless they are willing to wait for 8 hours”!

• 2 weeks later...

It’s a damn shame I agree with you. But of course, you want to blame it all on “blue states and blue cities” like your President while he says “I take no responsibility”.

Florida:

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/08/04/dining-establishments-across-south-florida-closing-for-good-due-to-revenue-loss-from-coronavirus-pandemic/

Texas:

https://dallas.eater.com/2020/5/19/21263824/dallas-restaurants-closed-permanently-during-coronavirus-pandemic

G W Bush actually went to NYC after 9/11 (and his approval rating went to 90%). Your guy keeps talking about “blue states and cities” 7 months into this... trying to divide America during a crisis...

Grossly unfit for office.