If you are a Republican in the US how will you react if Trump loses but stays

LongHaul

I was actually thinking the exact opposite.  Trump wins but the democrats contest the election.  The Democrats have been the ones floating this idea ever since the 2000 election.  This just might be the year they try it for real.  The violence this will cause, regardless of which side does the contesting, will make these recent riots look like a trip to Disneyland.  It's probably a good time to get out of the cities now.

I was actually thinking the exact opposite.  Trump wins but the democrats contest the election.  The Democrats have been the ones floating this idea ever since the 2000 election.  This just might be the year they try it for real.  The violence this will cause, regardless of which side does the contesting, will make these recent riots look like a trip to Disneyland.  It's probably a good time to get out of the cities now.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-suggests-that-he-wont-accept-the-2020-election-results-if-he-loses-2020-7

Oh really? Trump is the one who hints (wink, wink) he may not concede. In 2016 and now. Please find a legit source with a Dem presidential candidate doing the same. Hillary conceded. Let me guess: “both sides R the same!”

Most number of concessions despite winning more votes goes to Dems hands down...

If you want to start an alternative topic about Biden not conceding, you are welcome to.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-suggests-that-he-wont-accept-the-2020-election-results-if-he-loses-2020-7

Oh really? Trump is the one who hints (wink, wink) he may not concede. In 2016 and now. Please find a legit source with a Dem presidential candidate doing the same. Hillary conceded. Let me guess: “both sides R the same!”

Most number of concessions despite winning more votes goes to Dems hands down...

If you want to start an alternative topic about Biden not conceding, you are welcome to.

Well there is this....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156

Well there is this....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156

Is Hillary a candidate this yr or Joe Biden?

Like how you dodged the topic tho—it’s about Trump—TRUMP—your savior!

If you are a Republican in the US, how will you react if Trump loses the election but stays in office because he wants to be a dictator?

Everybody wants to rule the world song!

I think we already have the answer to your question, Longhaul: “we would support Trump if he does not concede because a Democrat would do the same—just look at what Hillary said this yr!” “Both sides!”

What’s the one about shooting a guy on 5th ave again?

True patriots!

Yes, it's very possible that Trump wins and the Democrats contest it. Even if it's a legit win, it will be suspicious thanks to all of his attacks on the integrity of the election. And given his blatant desire to suppress mail in votes, it would be hard to believe it's not an illegitimate win. Not sure how Biden himself react.

And if Biden wins, well this one is easy. Trump attacked the election that he WON. And now he says the only way he will lose is because of fraud. And if he does lose, he literally has nothing else to lose at that point, and I can't imagine the violence he will incite.

I am expecting violence either way. That's what happens when half the people will feel they were cheated.

If you are Republican, would you support Trump becoming a dictator if he loses?

The question itself is rigged. It's impossible for him to lose unless the Democrats commit fraud. So if he loses, it really means he won.

He shouldn't be allowed to become a dictator, but because he was treated so unfairly the last four years, he deserves another four years after the next four as a do-over.

The question itself is rigged. It's impossible for him to lose unless the Democrats commit fraud. So if he loses, it really means he won.

He shouldn't be allowed to become a dictator, but because he was treated so unfairly the last four years, he deserves another four years after the next four as a do-over.

Pretty much this.

Losing is Winning

Peace is War

Donald Trump Loves You

If the above logic does not make sense to you, you are showing signs of severe Trump Derangement Syndrome. Call your doctor for urgent intravenous bleach therapy !

I think the Washington post has it correct.  The only situation where there is not violence and bloodshed is a landslide Biden win.  If Biden wins and it is close, the right will not accept it and if Trump wins the left will riot and burn the country down regardless of how much he wins by, even if it is a landslide. 

"Perspective: The election will likely spark violence — and a constitutional crisis.

In every scenario except a Biden landslide, our simulation ended catastrophically."

"With the exception of the “big Biden win” scenario, each of our exercises reached the brink of catastrophe"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/09/03/trump-stay-in-office/?arc404=true&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wp_main

I think the Washington post has it correct.  The only situation where there is not violence and bloodshed is a landslide Biden win.  If Biden wins and it is close, the right will not accept it and if Trump wins the left will riot and burn the country down regardless of how much he wins by, even if it is a landslide

"Perspective: The election will likely spark violence — and a constitutional crisis.

In every scenario except a Biden landslide, our simulation ended catastrophically."

"With the exception of the “big Biden win” scenario, each of our exercises reached the brink of catastrophe"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/09/03/trump-stay-in-office/?arc404=true&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wp_main

Great job in projecting your own fears onto a pretty balanced article. Make the FUD propaganda great again!

I think the Washington post has it correct.  The only situation where there is not violence and bloodshed is a landslide Biden win.  If Biden wins and it is close, the right will not accept it and if Trump wins the left will riot and burn the country down regardless of how much he wins by, even if it is a landslide

Great job in projecting your own fears onto a pretty balanced article. Make the FUD propaganda great again!

Balanced?  LOL.  That was about skewed to the left as you could get while still basically coming up with the correct conclusion.

Balanced?  LOL.  That was about skewed to the left as you could get while still basically coming up with the correct conclusion.

Well, at least you were not misled by it. Go the great Amuhrican HERO! MNHGA!

Well, at least you were not misled by it. Go the great Amuhrican HERO! MNHGA!

Come on Jurgis, you can do better than that. You know I'm not a supporter of the Orange Fuhrer.

Anyone who thinks that Washington Post is balanced...doesn't understand media.

Yup - Washington Post: Vote For Biden Or We’ll Kill You

https://www.dailywire.com/news/washington-post-vote-for-biden-or-well-kill-you-satire

Rosa Brooks says if we don’t elect a doddering relic of a once-merely-stupid second-rate politician, there will be bloodshed.

“Finally, they’ll spread racial hysteria until their fellow leftists are destroying cities and terrorizing ordinary citizens,” she concluded. “So vote for Biden or we’ll burn this stupid country to the ground.”

When she finished writing the article, Miss Brooks set her hair on fire and ran through the halls of the newspaper shrieking until the windows shattered, raining glass on the people below.

The Democrats already destroyed the elections with mass mail in ballots. So it is kind of irrelevant who "wins" because it is probably the one who cheats the most.

Given that, I think it's probably time to buy guns, and move out of big cities.

A lot of people are thinking the same things.

August Shatters Another Gun Sales Record

Michigan Instructor: 'I have never seen a higher level of interest in guns'

"August 2020 saw more gun sales than any other August on record as Americans continue to rush to gun stores at a record pace.

A Washington Free Beacon analysis of FBI data released on Tuesday found a 57 percent increase in sales compared to August 2019. There were at least 1.6 million sales in August 2020. Only two previous Augusts had broken a million sales, though limitations in FBI reporting means that not every gun sale is captured in the data. August represents the sixth month in a row to set a new sales record with March seeing the most gun sales of any month in the history of the FBI background check system.

Sales thus far in 2020 have soared past previous years. Sales through the first eight months of the year are up 43 percent over the previous record."

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/august-shatters-another-gun-sales-record/

Fleet of Moving Trucks Seen in Manhattan’s Upper West Side: ‘Mass Evacuation in Full Effect’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/30/fleet-moving-trucks-seen-manhattans-upper-west-side-mass-evacuation-full-effect/