Making A Difference In Beirut

EricSchleien

Hi All,

Every Saturday I participate in a group of leaders from all over the world. Many of us have very strong ties to people in Beirut through the Middle Eastern Leadership Academies. Tomorrow we will be inviting on people from Beirut to really cause something for them and provide an ecology as a tool for people to get themselves and for people to work there way out of what they're dealing with.

There won't be any coaching on the call tomorrow - simply holding space and listening them into existence for something new to be possible.

There will be nothing resolved or solved tomorrow.

If any of you would like to come on and contribute to this space tomorrow - please DM me directly.

Hi All,

Every Saturday I participate in a group of leaders from all over the world. Many of us have very strong ties to people in Beirut through the Middle Eastern Leadership Academies. Tomorrow we will be inviting on people from Beirut to really cause something for them and provide an ecology as a tool for people to get themselves and for people to work there way out of what they're dealing with.

There won't be any coaching on the call tomorrow - simply holding space and listening them into existence for something new to be possible.

There will be nothing resolved or solved tomorrow.

If any of you would like to come on and contribute to this space tomorrow - please DM me directly.

I'm pretty curious about this...how did you come to be involved and what are these academies all about?