Republican Voters Against Trump

Read the Footnotes

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are lots of Republicans that can't stand Trump. Just ask Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush and John Kasich - they are easy to find.

Trump became a marked man when he torched the 2016 Republican primary against 19 terrific candidates, several

which would have made good Presidents.

Unlike these geniuses, Trump figured out what the people wanted, captured the media and destroyed all of them.

The man has lots of enemies in the Republican Party.

But the public figured out that Trump cares about THEM far more than deep state politicos, who owe their souls to lobbyists and special interests

in Washington.

The man is a genius - and looks like he will do it again.

You really think he will win re-election?  I get that polls showed Clinton beating him at this point as well but he seems a bit distracted or something.

You really think he will win re-election?  I get that polls showed Clinton beating him at this point as well but he seems a bit distracted or something.

It's gonna be a battle - but don't count the "silent majority" out - all those folks appalled at the despicable antics of the LEFT.

In my mind, this election is about Law and Order , and the American way of Life.  Law and Order will win, because Biden is nothing but a front for the LEFT and this summer proves what they are all about.

“But the public figured out that Trump cares about THEM...”

Perhaps you haven’t ever heard him talk, but it is pretty obvious that Trump cares only about Trump. Period.

“The man is a genius ...”

Yes, not only that but he is a “very stable genius”. We know this because he told us and we believe him because he would never, never lie. Right?

However, this “very stable genius” who “knows more than the generals” and ignores all of his own health experts, but who still “...cares about them...” has stood idly by with his head stuck firmly in the sand while nearly 140,000 of “them” have died. And 37 states are seeing increasing numbers of Covid 19.

Of course if the country would just stop testing it would all “just go away”.

But of course, this is all the fault of the LEFT.

We need more Law and Order, respect traditional values, more policing. 

But this sounds familiar, where have we heard this before?

Oh yes...

“... Adolf Hitler posed as a champion of law and order, claiming he would uphold traditional German values. The police and many other conservatives looked forward to the extension of police power promised by a strong centralized state, welcomed the end of factional politics, and agreed to end democracy.”

“THOSE THAT DENY THEIR HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT!”

Tweet by Donald Trump, June 11, 2020.

Of course if the country would just stop testing it would all “just go away”.

But of course, this is all the fault of the LEFT.

If America banned scales no Americans would be fat anymore! ?

Scales are a hoax propagated by the LEFT! Also those libtards with the gravity. This one is tricky. Who do we put cross-hairs on? Newton or Einstein? I know a lot want to go with Einstein. But I say Newton. He was the original sinner, apple and all.

There are lots of Republicans that can't stand Trump. Just ask Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush and John Kasich - they are easy to find.

Trump became a marked man when he torched the 2016 Republican primary against 19 terrific candidates, several

Unlike these geniuses, Trump figured out what the people wanted, captured the media and destroyed all of them.

But the public figured out that Trump cares about THEM far more than deep state politicos, who owe their souls to lobbyists and special interests

in Washington.

Anybody who watched today's "press conference" (aka rambling, incoherent diatribe) could not use the word genius to describe Trump.  That was just...indescribable.  even Bret Baier was flabbergasted.

Aaaa, you mean like this insightful commentary...

“We have great agreements where when Biden and Obama used to bring killers out, they would say don’t bring them back to our country, we don’t want them. Well, we have to, we don’t want them. they wouldn’t take them. Now with us, they take them. Someday, I’ll tell you why. Someday, I’ll tell you why. But they take them and they take them very gladly. They used to bring them out and they wouldn’t even let the airplanes land if they brought them back by airplanes. They wouldn’t let the buses into their country. They said we don’t want them. Said no, but they entered our country illegally and they’re murderers, they’re killers in some cases.”

Wonder if those airplanes took off from these airports in the 1770's....

“Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory,”

Some genius.

Note how Trump supporters here always disappear when confronted with facts?

in Washington.

Anybody who watched today's "press conference" (aka rambling, incoherent diatribe) could not use the word genius to describe Trump.  That was just...indescribable.  even Bret Baier was flabbergasted.

what you're missing is that many Americans likes the way the man communicates with them. He's not much of a politician - and they like that.

The voters that will swing this election are Joe and Mary Six-pack. They trust him - just say he's a great salesman. You may find them deplorables, just like Hillary did. That's why Biden will lose.

If Trump gets 20-30% of the Black vote - Biden is done. I think it's gonna happen.

Very few citizens want the lawlessness we've been seeing - and the deplorables know Trump will end it, just as sure as the Dems won't.

You think Trump is gonna take 20-30 percent of the black vote against Joe Biden?

Please send me some of the stuff you're smoking. It's really good shit!

I smoked it all.

He took 9% of the black vote in 2016. We will see.

There are a lot of pissed off independents around - and they are horrified by the last few months. They are not gonna vote for Biden and anarchy.

"There are a lot of pissed off independents around - and they are horrified by the last few months."

That is very true. They are very pissed off and they are horrified over what they have seen in the last few months. Over 135,000 dead and climbing and you think they are going to blame Joe Biden? Are you delusional? News Flash: Donnie Trump has supposedly been in charge of the nation, not Joe Biden.

"There are a lot of pissed off independents around - and they are horrified by the last few months."

That is very true. They are very pissed off and they are horrified over what they have seen in the last few months. Over 135,000 dead and climbing and you think they are going to blame Joe Biden? Are you delusional? News Flash: Donnie Trump has supposedly been in charge of the nation, not Joe Biden.

I think most rationale people realize that the blame game with a virus is absurd, and that there are many factors and people involved, everywhere. Who is to blame for the 25 year olds refusing to social distance? The people seeking out bars? Do you want to break out % ownership of the 130k deaths in terms of responsibility? What about the mayors, governors, etc who "might" have the authority to impose life saving policy as well?

While I wouldn't exactly condone Trumps behavior during this thing, his behavior has more or less been the same as it always is. Somewhat childish, and focused on winning vs, in this case, maybe providing better leadership and leading by example. But assuming the average independent or person views "the coronavirus" as some death knell for Trump, is flawed. I thought for sure he was done after "grab em by the pussy". But the truth is that people realize what the media does and they realize the same Never Trump Republicans who fought him 2016 will again start drumming up noise and vocally denouncing him. Its the same setup as in 2016.

That said, I think voting for Trump may end up being in vein. Given all the above and the fact that the guy could cure cancer and still have a bunch of whinny bitches on Twitter blasting him, I just dont see a way a Trump victory brings about the necessary changes to the greater fabric of America. Which then begs the question, if you cant win the game, why play it?

Leadership comes from the top. So far that has largely been non-existent.

Demand bars be closed, masks be mandated, etc, don’t hold public rallies, refuse to wear a mask, belittle states for not opening up quick enough, etc, etc. The majority of people are not stupid.

Don't know how you can be sympathetic for him, but if you are suggesting he will quit, one can only hope he will do everyone a favor and pick up his toys and go home.

Leadership comes from the top. So far that has largely been non-existent.

Demand bars be closed, masks be mandated, etc, don’t hold public rallies, refuse to wear a mask, belittle states for not opening up quick enough, etc, etc. The majority of people are not stupid.

Don't know how you can be sympathetic for him, but if you are suggesting he will quit, one can only hope he will do everyone a favor and pick up his toys and go home.

He doesn’t have the authority to mandate those things. Just like he can’t mandate states re-open. Yeah, Trump is a bad leader during tough times. But can you honestly look at Joe Biden and think. Man, if he were in charge I would be way more confident in our leadership?

The debates will certainly be interesting. You’ll have Donny throwing out insults and name calling and you’ll have Joe forgetting forgetting what year it is and walking out of frame.

Well you have 130,000 people dead of Covid-19.

Yet today and Trump has nothing better to do than take time to pose in the Oval Office with the desk full of canned freaking beans to advertise a private company’s product - in the White House no less.

Can’t see old Joe doing that.

Castanza if you were running against Trump I would vote for you in a heartbeat over Trump, because a) you would put the country before your personal interests, b) no matter how much you lied you could never beat Trump’s record and c) you seem to be a reasonable rational human being. Now about your tax returns...

There are a lot of pissed off independents around - and they are horrified by the last few months. They are not gonna vote for Biden and anarchy.

It wouldn't have happened under Trump's watch.  When Trump is in charge, that kind of stuff like we've been seeing just doesn't happen.  So vote for Trump, so it will keep on not happening.

It wouldn't have happened under Trump's watch.  When Trump is in charge, that kind of stuff like we've been seeing just doesn't happen.  So vote for Trump, so it will keep on not happening.

How many "block parties" happened with conservative mayors?  ;D

My concern here is Joe Biden can & is worse than a tuna sandwich. He has probably been on the wrong side of more political issues than anyone alive. As a member of the Senate & VP that was fine but as a decision maker he may be the second coming of Jimmy Carter.  Trump is a fool & does not know how to present himself well in a number of cases but he follows the correct policies in the majority of the cases for the issues that the federal government is responsible for, namely taxes & the Cold War w China. Good ole Joe has better press & has more progressive views on issues the federal government is not responsible for.  China will walk all over Joe (he probably does not realize we are at war) & increasing taxes to subsidize an industry that already has an economic advantage, renewables, is a multi-trillion dollar bonfire. If the Dems had a better choice, Trump would not have a chance but somehow they picked one of the only guys/gals that can give Trump a fighting chance.

Packer