The Lincoln Project

Read the Footnotes

I'm guessing there are some "libtards" suffering from "TDS" who would enjoy discussing the Lincoln Project. Here are some links for their YouTube videos to get us started.

The co-founder says "There's no Republican Party anymore. It's dead. Donald Trump killed it."

He says he believe in:

"-Limited government

-Individual freedom and liberty, and

-Constitutional adherence"

https://lincolnproject.us/

I was just listening to Robert a Kennedy’s sprach after Martin L King was assassinated in 1968 and can only shake my head how far down the scale we are to honor the highest office.

Today, someone posted on Twitter :

Obama is showing off with these complete sentences!

He got 556k likes when I found it.

This is possibly the best Lincoln Project video to date.

Interesting that I couldn't find any mention on www.foxnews.com about Mattis or other Trump critics who are Republicans or former Trump administration officials for several days. Now, that Trump supporters have organized a variety of criticisms in response there is tons of criticism of Mattis on the site.

So it appears that they skipped over the entire news cycle of what Mattis said and then just start the news cycle with criticism. Therefore followers who only listen to Fox will anchor to the criticism and that will be the first thing they heard on the subject, biassing them. My forecast is that anyone who only gets their news from Fox will become increasingly out of touch with reality in the future.

https://www.politico.com/gallery/2020/06/02/matt-wuerker-cartoons-june-2020-003717?slide=0

And Trump of course personally insulted him in response:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1269634983687315457

Cubs and Greg will no doubt be back to personally insult any Trump detractors as well.

I am actually looking forward to Cubs and Greg to explain how Trump is actually uniting the nation.

It goes like this:

You are all libtards with TDS.

• 2 weeks later...

The best one yet?

"It was smaller than we expected. It sure wasn't as big as you promised." "Can't keep your polls up."

Clearly they are attacking the "short fingered vulgarian" with jokes about his . . . hands.

https://www.npr.org/2016/03/07/469209254/decades-later-spy-magazine-founders-continue-to-torment-trump

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/08/spy-vs-trump

Biden

He's not a whiny b*tch

Doesn't this sort of framing link Biden with "whiny bitch"?

It's not my style, and I'm guessing it's not the style of Biden or his campaign.

If you watched this video posted above by "rb", you would recognize it as the final screen from the following Lincoln Project video:

I thought it was interesting that saying Biden is "not a whiny b*tch" is a conservative's way of making fun of Trump. I wish I could say that it's evidence of the left having a sense of humor, but if that's the case I haven't looked in to the source of this joke enough to know that to be the case.

Biden

He's not a whiny b*tch

Doesn't this sort of framing link Biden with "whiny bitch"?

It's not my style, and I'm guessing it's not the style of Biden or his campaign.

If you watched this video posted above by "rb", you would recognize it as the final screen from the following Lincoln Project video:

I thought it was interesting that saying Biden is "not a whiny b*tch" is a conservative's way of making fun of Trump. I wish I could say that it's evidence of the left having a sense of humor, but if that's the case I haven't looked in to the source of this joke enough to know that to be the case.

Yes, I've seen the video.  All these videos are created by professional influencers/manipulators (see the video links I posted) using rhetoric and other methods in order to influence. That's why they are so effective.  To me, a layman, using that form is a mistake because it links Biden to "whiny bitch". In simple terms, that's the emotional connection that people might make between the name "Biden" and "whiny bitch".

Yes, I've seen the video.  All these videos are created by professional influencers/manipulators (see the video links I posted) using rhetoric and other methods in order to influence. That's why they are so effective.  To me, a layman, using that form is a mistake because it links Biden to "whiny bitch". In simple terms, that's the emotional connection that people might make between the name "Biden" and "whiny bitch".

That has been the traditional approach. Only mention your product/candidate's name. Never mention the competition by name. Never associate your product with anything unpalatable. Etc.

For these advertisers to purposely break this approach, they must believe the marginal consumer/voter is becoming a bit more educated that this old rule may not continue to apply.

I would prefer if the Lincoln project folks would relay more on substance than on rhetoric on show. While it is sometimes effective to pay back with the same coin some of the recent clips were just what I would expect from Trump’s campaign. The last thing we need however is an Anti-Trump way of dealing with political opponents, which would be not much better than what we currently have.