ABC hot mic on Epstein

stahleyp

Score one for the conspiracy theorists who have been talking and writing about Epstein for over a decade. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

AOC also un-retweeted the video of this. I didn't realize pedophilia was a partisan issue....

You closed minded bigot with your hate speech!

On a side note, Pinker and Krauss (two very proud atheists) are allegedly in Epstein's "black book."

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-high-society-contacts.html

Score one for the conspiracy theorists who have been talking and writing about Epstein for over a decade. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

AOC also un-retweeted the video of this. I didn't realize pedophilia was a partisan issue....

On a side note, Pinker and Krauss (two very proud atheists) are allegedly in Epstein's "black book."

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-high-society-contacts.html

I didn't realize pedophilia was a religious issue (or lack thereof) either?  If I'm not mistaken a shit-ton of Catholic priests are also pedophiles so it certainly seems like it crosses religious as well as political boundaries.

I didn't realize pedophilia was a religious issue (or lack thereof) either?  If I'm not mistaken a shit-ton of Catholic priests are also pedophiles so it certainly seems like it crosses religious as well as political boundaries.

Anywhere you find "authority or power" you'll have pedophilia.

rk, glad you joined the conversation!

Yes, the Catholic priests are well known for their predilections. The priests and Epstein were evolutionary coded to like young children (can't help it). You are programmed to like women (okay 1 woman...your wife!). If atheism is true, neither are really better or worse. Just different. There are no moral truths - just opinions. Since there are no moral truths, it's silly to get up in arms about them when they're "violated."

Heck, if the environmental factors would have been a little different as we evolved, girls may have only been able to conceive during the ages of 5-12 and we would think that being attracted to the 20 year old is "wrong."

Here is a tour of his island by drone if anyone wants to see. There are taken after his "suicide." Of course some people were trying to say the guy at 2:00 in the first video was Epstein and that his death was faked haha. Clearly not him. This unofficial "tour" is pretty interesting from the "How much is Epstein worth" perspective.

The liberals are only interested in protecting "certain" whistleblowers. Mainly the disingenuous, partisan piece of shit ones. Not the ones trying to expose the MSM covering up for a pedophile.

MSM also tried covering up Weinstein for a long time too. Amazing how the Clintons are friends with both of those fine gentlemen. You are a product of those you're around. I'll think I might vote for the opponent of whoever Clinton endorses. ;)

https://www.insider.com/ronan-farrow-hillary-clinton-tried-to-kill-harvey-weinstein-story-2019-10

I think we should get to a point where large companies can't control local tv stations.

We should finally get to the point where we don't trust news sources unthinkingly as "unbiased", realize that all humans are biased and that it is impossible to hide it even if you think that you are trying to.  All news sources are biased, because all people are biased.  The honest news sources are the ones that are up-front with their biases.  Any news source claiming to be unbiased should set alarm bells off in your head "you can trust me, I'm not like the others".