Tulsi not pulling any punches against Killary

rkbabang

Tulsi's the only candidate that doesn't seem insane and a blood thirsty war monger, which of course means they are going to accuse her of being controlled by the Russians.  Her response to Hillary was epic. A thing of beauty that should be read and admired by all.

"Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.  It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly." --Tulsi Gabbard

https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/hillary-implies-tulsi-is-a-russian-asset-tulsi-fires-back/

Man you could sure do a lot worse than her.  Still she supports reparations which is a box you don't want to open.  She is against nuclear, I think that's silly if you want to fight climate change.  She is talking replacing Obamacare and free college as well.  I'm not crazy about that but at least if she's slashing defense you have a hope of paying for it without a witch hunt.

Whatever just keep Bernie out and it will be okay.