I will call you later....

Spekulatius

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/10/16/tapper-reaction-to-trump-letter-erdogan-lead-vpx.cnn

Laughed my ass off when I read this. Even high school diplomacy between frenemies in high school is more sophisticated than that. “I will call you later”. I guess the answer will be a symbolic middle finger from Putin, Iran and Erdogan. What a laughingstock the US diplomacy has become.

The logical flow doesn’t make any sense. He should have negotiated  a deal before giving the store away.

Besides that the, tone and wording of the letter is juvenile and borderline imbecile. How this went out the door of the White House without redaction remains a mystery to me. I guess there is no one left in the WH who can push back on obvious nonsense.

The logical flow doesn’t make any sense. He should have negotiated  a deal before giving the store away.

Besides that the, tone and wording of the letter is juvenile and borderline imbecile. How this went out the door of the White House without redaction remains a mystery to me. I guess there is no one left in the WH who can push back on obvious nonsense.

Trump supporters share some similarities with modern art buyers.  He could send out a letter with "covfefe" scribbled out on it, and they proclaim he is playing 3D chess with codewords us mere mortals can't even begin to understand. 

Whoever advised on the letter did a better job than the person who said, "hey why don't we have some sort of Jerry Springer talk show moment when we surprise grieving parents with the driver who killed their son?"

https://apnews.com/2111540011b045428e5fac0b15bcb741

Trump said at a rally last week that his election night victory was the greatest night in the history of television. I guess the reality TV star thought he was going to create a great reality TV moment by springing the driver on the parents? If anyone needed further indications of a lack of empathy on the part of Trump, this should be it.

There are so many holes in the dam at this point. I think he and his team are going to get more and more erratic. Hopefully there will not be too much collateral damage to innocents.

Lol, here comes the middle finger. You couldn’t make this up. Trump next.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50080737

It also appears that Turkey has 50 of our nukes that shouldn’t be there? Ooops.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/16/trump-appears-confirm-us-nukes-are-turkey-which-would-break-with-longstanding-protocol/

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/17/us-and-turkey-agree-to-cease-fire-in-syria-vice-president-mike-pence-announces.html

"That has a bullying, insulting tone. I doubt that will be effective at all."

What do you guys say now?

So funny....these guys have all the answers...

How about next the US pulls out of Europe and in exchange Russia promises not to attack for 5 days? 

How about we send ex-President Obama in to give one of his glorious speeches - where nothing happens - but he gets another Noble Prize?

Just like the old days - he'll draw a "red line" in the sand - and cave like a gutless coward while the Mullahs and Russians laugh their ass off at America.

Pence said that the agreement entails no further U.S. sanctions on Turkey. Once the permanent cease-fire is in effect, the U.S. sanctions imposed on Monday in retaliation for the country’s incursion will be withdrawn, he said.

A five day cease fire while the Kurds withdraw. Turns out the "safe zone" is actually dictator-code for "Turkey". Well, it seems like a great deal for Erdogan. Free territory, sanction-free,  gives his buddy Trump some good press...he must be dancing in his salvar.

Meanwhile a little more of global democracy gets chipped away. Which I guess doesn't matter to those whose education has been via the "Art of the Deal".

Let's see -- the Kurds hate the Turks. The Turks hate the Syrians. The Syrians hate the Kurds.  The Iraqis' hate the Kurds. The Iranians hate all Sunnis.

Given a chance, they'll kill each other - and it's been going on for 1000+ years.

Yea - we can certainly fix that mess!!