Political Humor!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the president is hiding in a bunker . . .

Turns out, he wasn't hiding. He just happened to be inspecting the bunker.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-bunker-protest-white-house/

This is turning in to a real light hearted knee slapper of a comedy. I think I'll have to go watch The Death of Stalin again.

This excuse is later than those my teenage son comes up explaining why he didn’t do his homework. It’s funny that he can’t let go. He should have said that his bodyguards recommended going to the bunker when there was some ruckus a few hundred yards from the White House.

That wouldn’t sound great, but considering the stuff he spouts out every day, it’s probably wouldn’t have made any headlines.

Coronavirus the Movie

Obviously, Brad Pitt should play play Dr. Fauci

Forsythia should play Hydroxychloroquine, and

I think Jude Law will play Donald Trump

What other obvious casting choices are there?

I think Trump should just play himself. He is a reality TV star after all. This will obviously give the movie a bit of an “The Office” Touch of feeling like a mocumentary, but it would befit his legacy.

Coronavirus the Movie

I think Trump should just play himself. He is a reality TV star after all. This will obviously give the movie a bit of an “The Office” Touch of feeling like a mocumentary, but it would befit his legacy.

Yea but then that's low rent Reality Tv stuff. This will be big budget studio stuff. They'll want a big name. They'll probably want some golden statues for it. So they'll probably go with Daniel Day Lewis as Trump. He'll gain 80 lbs for the role and test 100 orange dyes to find the right tone.

Coronavirus the Movie

Yea but then that's low rent Reality Tv stuff. This will be big budget studio stuff. They'll want a big name. They'll probably want some golden statues for it. So they'll probably go with Daniel Day Lewis as Trump. He'll gain 80 lbs for the role and test 100 orange dyes to find the right tone.

Good points, but Jude Law will likely be typecast in to the role due the his amazing job pitching Forsythia in Contagion. It's a no risk decision for casting.

This is turning in to a real light hearted knee slapper of a comedy. I think I'll have to go watch The Death of Stalin again.

It gets even better when you see that he took his wife and son with him on the "tiny inspection".

It gets even better when you see that he took his wife and son with him on the "tiny inspection".

Turns out Trump wasn't in the bunker. :)

• 4 weeks later...