Political Humor!

How do Mexicans feel about Trump's wall?

They'll get over it. Although the wall is so tall that no Juan can climb it.

--------------------------------------------------

What would happen if Donald Trump was about to be assassinated?

Secret Service would shout "Donald, Duck!”

--------------------------------------------------

Nobody believes that I can name the Canadian Prime Minister.

It's Trudeau.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#Obama is trying to take credit for the #Trump economic boom.  ;D

I saw one of Trump’s guys yesterday on a news program attempting to explain why there hasn’t been 4 quarters (or any at all) of 4% economic growth under Trump (as there was under Obama), or why job creation has slowed since Obama left office.  His answer was “Keynesian economics” and then he launched into a monologue that talked over her and kept her from asking any more questions. 

Creepy Joe's "Buy a shotgun!" speech set to music.

"I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house.' You don't need an AR-15—it's harder to aim, it's harder to use, and in fact you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun! Buy a shotgun!"

https://youtu.be/mONWEr-Bi6c

"I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house.' You don't need an AR-15—it's harder to aim, it's harder to use, and in fact you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun! Buy a shotgun!"

LOL Good Ol' Joe

About the only benefit to a shotgun for home defense is the universal noise it makes when rack a shell.

LOL Good Ol' Joe

About the only benefit to a shotgun for home defense is the universal noise it makes when rack a shell.

Not too mention randomly firing a gun into the air outside your home isn't a great idea.