The Twat of South Carolina!

Parsad

Could Lindsey Graham be the most spineless and ass-kissing Senator in United States history?  Only Mitch McConnell has lips more firmly pressed!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/15/politics/lindsey-graham-communists-democratic-congresswomen/index.html

As impudent as AOC can be, these guys only perpetuate what's wrong with Washington and why the likes of Trump, AOC, etc all got elected in the first place.  Cheers!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its become so apparent that the current Democrats have nothing to run on other than this simplistic game of "take from the haves and give to the have nots" and running around calling everybody racist. Literally all of them. If you took away their race cards they'd likely have nothing to say. Every mouthpiece I've read about the past week or two, its "racist this and racist that". They're all losers and pretty obviously monetizing racism to their benefit.

Its become so apparent that the current Democrats have nothing to run on other than this simplistic game of "take from the haves and give to the have nots" and running around calling everybody racist. Literally all of them. If you took away their race cards they'd likely have nothing to say. Every mouthpiece I've read about the past week or two, its "racist this and racist that". They're all losers and pretty obviously monetizing racism to their benefit.

It's amazing how much they've changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt_tSdybaXI&t=22s

For the record no...I am not a Mark Dice fan, but this compilation is interesting to see the radical shift in their party. Add in this recent census question debacle and their motivation is clearly vote pandering.

At the same time, if you are the President of the United States, you don't tell citizens to go back to where they came from.  Or denigrate their interests in making the U.S. better simply because they don't agree with your politics and beliefs.  The President represents all U.S. citizens...senators, congressmen/women represent their constituents.

Trump as President owes them an apology...pure and simple...whether you like it or not.  Cheers!

At the same time, if you are the President of the United States, you don't tell citizens to go back to where they came from.  Or denigrate their interests in making the U.S. better simply because they don't agree with your politics and beliefs.  The President represents all U.S. citizens...senators, congressmen/women represent their constituents.

Trump as President owes them an apology...pure and simple...whether you like it or not.  Cheers!

Yeah it was a poor comment to make. Certainly not representative of American values. I like the candidness/openness of Trump. In general it's beneficial to the US population to have a president share his raw thoughts (whether intelligent or not). But you can be candid and tactful at the same time.

There's plenty to criticize but unfortunately nobody really cares about LGBT rights, poor brown immigrants, women's fetuses, the role of gov't regulation, pollution controls, election/voting safeguards, a two-decade imperial war against more brown people, international relations with allies, trade policy with economic rivals, tax policy and income inequality...but yeah also our president encourages racist behavior in his constituents with the ole' *wink wink, nudge nudge*  :o

I thought the tweets were childish and stuff like that does take away from the positive Trump is doing... but again, everything to these people is racist. I have been told, when complaining about things like poor corporate governance or misaligned pay packages for senior executives, quite bluntly, "if you dont like it, sell your stock".... what Trump said is not much different. The gist of what he said, is that if these people are so unhappy, they can leave... Same as "sell your stock if you dont like how we do things". Not an ideology I agree with, but certainly not "racist" despite CNN and all these other losers like Steve Kerr doing their best to "will" it into everyones head that it was.

I thought the tweets were childish and stuff like that does take away from the positive Trump is doing... but again, everything to these people is racist. I have been told, when complaining about things like poor corporate governance or misaligned pay packages for senior executives, quite bluntly, "if you dont like it, sell your stock".... what Trump said is not much different. The gist of what he said, is that if these people are so unhappy, they can leave... Same as "sell your stock if you dont like how we do things". Not an ideology I agree with, but certainly not "racist" despite CNN and all these other losers like Steve Kerr doing their best to "will" it into everyones head that it was.

You don't have to sell your stock...you should attend the AGM, initiate shareholder proposals and vote.  That's exactly what those four congresswomen are doing with government. 

Telling people to go away is the same as you being told to sell your stock.  But that isn't going to make your country or company better.  Trump should be praising these women, whether their beliefs differ from his or not.

Would he tell his daughter the same thing?  What about Jarrod...go back to Israel?  So no matter how anyone tries to frame it, the comment was on the side of bigoted or xenophobic speech.  That isn't going to help his image of a racist President...and I don't think Trump is racist.  But he certainly is bigoted!

In my opinion, he's the living embodiment of Archie Bunker and he's stuck in the 70's as well!  Cheers!

I personally think the comment was intended to bully. But these dopes really need to stop crying wolf with the "racism" nonsense whenever someone disagrees with them. They are really marginalizing whatever their causes are, because they are making their entire platform the race card.

Trump is a bully, we know this. He does enough to warrant criticism. However, putting Trump the narcissist aside, where is the line? Some of these people, like AOC and crew seem to exist for the sole reason of harassing and goading Trump. I read CNN a couple times a day for headline news. Its has gotten SOOOOO bad I really can't even stomach breezing through headlines for stories. Go there today. The constant and deliberate wording of "racist tweet" in a matter of fact, redundant way, is so transparently trying to brainwash everyone into believing matter of factly, that the tweet was racist... Disgraceful for a news outlet. How long do these people get to attack and inflame the situation, without getting bullied back?

I personally think the comment was intended to bully. But these dopes really need to stop crying wolf with the "racism" nonsense whenever someone disagrees with them. They are really marginalizing whatever their causes are, because they are making their entire platform the race card.

Trump is a bully, we know this. He does enough to warrant criticism. However, putting Trump the narcissist aside, where is the line? Some of these people, like AOC and crew seem to exist for the sole reason of harassing and goading Trump. I read CNN a couple times a day for headline news. Its has gotten SOOOOO bad I really can't even stomach breezing through headlines for stories. Go there today. The constant and deliberate wording of "racist tweet" in a matter of fact, redundant way, is so transparently trying to brainwash everyone into believing matter of factly, that the tweet was racist... Disgraceful for a news outlet. How long do these people get to attack and inflame the situation, without getting bullied back?

CNN is so hypocritical. Go watch all the videos of Jim Acosta from the Social Media conference at the White House. He literally saying "your mom" jokes to some of the Youtube hosts. He apparently blew up in front of a crowd of tourists and kids cussing out and dropping the F-bomb on other Youtube hosts. I mean how many times has Acosta called out Trump for these types of comments? If you're going to talk the talk you better walk the walk. At least Trump is honest and owns what he says.

Perhaps I may be wrong, but I would tend to hold the President of the United States of America to a higher standard than a news reporter. Well, I used to anyway.

“At least Trump is honest and owns what he says”. Are you sure you are referring to Trump? To say this about a man who has been shown time after time after time to be a pathological liar would seem to be a bit of a stretch.

As far as Lindsay Graham is concerned? Well, he seems the very definition of a twit. The man lost both his backbone and moral compass (if he ever either) when John McCain died. However, he is certainly not alone.

Perhaps I may be wrong, but I would tend to hold the President of the United States of America to a higher standard than a news reporter. Well, I used to anyway.

“At least Trump is honest and owns what he says”. Are you sure you are referring to Trump? To say this about a man who has been shown time after time after time to be a pathological liar would seem to be a bit of a stretch.

As far as Lindsay Graham is concerned? Well, he seems the very definition of a twit. The man lost both his backbone and moral compass (if he ever either) when John McCain died. However, he is certainly not alone.

I never said Trump was correct in what he says. But he for the most part says it and owns it. He doesn't really give any attention to reactions. And yes I agree the President should be held to a higher standard. But if you're going to build a career on pointing out faults in a person, you better make sure you don't have those same faults.

Lindsay Graham, not a fan.

Whats still overlooked is the hilarious irony with all these people. They claim to want to break the society handcuffs that come with being defined by their race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. And yet, these same people, are ALWAYS the FIRST ONES to bring up their race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

"Attacking four women of color"... ugh, no. Trump IMO called out four loud mouth idiots. The fact that they are "of color" or whatever that means only seems relevant to them, and the CNN's of the world. They are the only ones making it about race.

At this point, yea Trump and Graham seem to get off on baiting these dopes. I would too given all their repeated nonsense.

Could Lindsey Graham be the most spineless and ass-kissing Senator in United States history?  Only Mitch McConnell has lips more firmly pressed!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/15/politics/lindsey-graham-communists-democratic-congresswomen/index.html

As impudent as AOC can be, these guys only perpetuate what's wrong with Washington and why the likes of Trump, AOC, etc all got elected in the first place.  Cheers!

I don't really see the problem here. The left has made a point of emphasizing their identities as women, POC blah. Its fair game to criticize them on this point. This country was created by white men and it was based on the values they had which were largely values of other white men.

Now here come these women who are people of color and claim this provides them with some unique standpoint from which to address issues. Its worth pointing out the history of failure in the cultures they originate from given that their advocacy of importing these values and ideas into the US. There is a huge asymmetry here where one side is able to talk in terms of identity constantly while the other side is forbidden and called racist. And I don't really get why because the Democratic party has been responsible for almost all the most racist policies of the twentieth century and THEY STILL ARE TO THE PRESENT DAY.

"Attacking four women of color"... ugh, no. Trump IMO called out four loud mouth idiots. The fact that they are "of color" or whatever that means only seems relevant to them, and the CNN's of the world. They are the only ones making it about race.

Those four are HUGE losers, and are a disgrace to the country. Trump is totally right on this one.

Those four are HUGE losers, and are a disgrace to the country. Trump is totally right on this one.

How are they huge losers when they are representing the constituents who voted for them...just like Trump's constituents and supporters?  Why is it ok to call people losers when they don't agree with the same socio-economic values that you may have?  At one time you would have called Martin Luther King Jr. or Malcolm X losers...but looking back today, you don't think they had a point...a legitimate reason for their protests? 

More black men are incarcerated today on a per-capita basis then they were during Martin Luther King Jr. or Malcolm X's era...obviously there is something going on here in terms of socio-economic inequality.  Not dissimilar to the genocide of aboriginal people over the last 300 years.  And these may very well be a result of liberal policies, not conservative policies.  But a discussion should be had, should it not? 

You have to agree there is something wrong and it needs to be fixed.  Or do you believe that if certain minorities go extinct because of their own making, it's just evolution at work? 

On my father's side, one of his second cousins was a hard-drinking alcoholic.  He had four daughters, who unfortunately were given limited time and attention by their father when he wasn't in a stupor.  Their mother did what she could, but there were times when they had no food as children.  I remember the oldest daughter staying at our home one weekend and she was a year older than me.  My mother was helping both of us with homework, something almost every family does routinely in North America.  My cousin suddenly started crying, and neither my mother nor I knew why.  When my mother asked her what was wrong, she quietly said while sobbing, "No one has ever helped me like this."  I was only 9 years old, but I remember that like it was yesterday.

Of the four daughters, three with great trial and tribulation turned out ok and are good parents.  The 2nd sister is a wandering crack addict who didn't even attend her mother's funeral a few weeks ago.  I know that their father's real brother had also sexually abused a couple of them when they were teenagers. 

My life is a peach compared to what they went through.  I had a father, like Donald Trump, that supported me, nurtured me and I idolized.

My mother is a caring Mom who gave everything she could to my brother and me, before and after our father died.  I went to good schools and had good friends and role models.  Whether I like hearing it or not, in certain ways, I like many on here, had an advantage over others.  It wasn't my fault and it wasn't my cousin's fault, but it was an advantage.  So I find it very hard to call people losers when they are trying to address such inequities.  Whether their efforts may or may not provide the answer is irrelevant...the fact that they are making the effort to find an answer is compelling enough!  Cheers!

How are they huge losers when they are representing the constituents who voted for them...just like Trump's constituents and supporters?  Why is it ok to call people losers when they don't agree with the same socio-economic values that you may have?  At one time you would have called Martin Luther King Jr. or Malcolm X losers...but looking back today, you don't think they had a point...a legitimate reason for their protests? 

More black men are incarcerated today on a per-capita basis then they were during Martin Luther King Jr. or Malcolm X's era...obviously there is something going on here in terms of socio-economic inequality.  Not dissimilar to the genocide of aboriginal people over the last 300 years.  And these may very well be a result of liberal policies, not conservative policies.  But a discussion should be had, should it not? 

You have to agree there is something wrong and it needs to be fixed.  Or do you believe that if certain minorities go extinct because of their own making, it's just evolution at work? 

On my father's side, one of his second cousins was a hard-drinking alcoholic.  He had four daughters, who unfortunately were given limited time and attention by their father when he wasn't in a stupor.  Their mother did what she could, but there were times when they had no food as children.  I remember the oldest daughter staying at our home one weekend and she was a year older than me.  My mother was helping both of us with homework, something almost every family does routinely in North America.  My cousin suddenly started crying, and neither my mother nor I knew why.  When my mother asked her what was wrong, she quietly said while sobbing, "No one has ever helped me like this."  I was only 9 years old, but I remember that like it was yesterday.

Of the four daughters, three with great trial and tribulation turned out ok and are good parents.  The 2nd sister is a wandering crack addict who didn't even attend her mother's funeral a few weeks ago.  I know that their father's real brother had also sexually abused a couple of them when they were teenagers. 

My life is a peach compared to what they went through.  I had a father, like Donald Trump, that supported me, nurtured me and I idolized.

My mother is a caring Mom who gave everything she could to my brother and me, before and after our father died.  I went to good schools and had good friends and role models.  Whether I like hearing it or not, in certain ways, I like many on here, had an advantage over others.  It wasn't my fault and it wasn't my cousin's fault, but it was an advantage.  So I find it very hard to call people losers when they are trying to address such inequities.  Whether their efforts may or may not provide the answer is irrelevant...the fact that they are making the effort to find an answer is compelling enough!  Cheers!

So following your logic I have to assume the reason your 2nd cousin's family suffered is because they were black or am I missing something?

They are losers because they hate Jews, Israel, love Al Queda, hate America - and if you don't agree with them, you are a racist.

Just ask Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden. 

There is NO discussion with these LOSERS. Unlike Trump says, they don't have to leave the country. But they have no place in our Congress,

as they hate Americans and America.

I can't believe you would defend these LOSERS.

Cheers!

It is not because there are problems in society that you should applaud those who propose to solve them by bringing solutions that have failed everywhere else and at all times in history.

On racism or gender, the more you bring it up, the more you highlight the differences, then it never dies. It is the exact opposite of what should be done. These 4 losers in particular try to defend their actions based on it. I am right because I am a woman, don't argue with me.

Meritocracy is how you fix it. That is how you build credibility.

Cardboard

“...they have no place in our Congress...”

Guess I must have missed something.

I thought these “Losers” were all legally elected representatives of their districts.

While I certainly do not agree with all of their views I believe they have the right to express those views and thereby those views of their constituents.

When you believe that people who disagree with you should be silenced then you do not believe in democracy.

I thought these “Losers” were all legally elected representatives of their districts.

While I certainly do not agree with all of their views I believe they have the right to express those views and thereby those views of their constituents.

When you believe that people who disagree with you should be silenced then you do not believe in democracy.

These people are anti American and yes, they were elected but represent absolutely disgusting shit hole areas that I dont think anyone here would want to live in and being realistic, dont really represent America. The same way elected officials from KKK strong holds didnt/dont represent America.

These people are anti American and yes, they were elected but represent absolutely disgusting shit hole areas that I dont think anyone here would want to live in and being realistic, dont really represent America. The same way elected officials from KKK strong holds didnt/dont represent America.

I agree with Greg on this. Cortez won in a district that only had 100k votes out of 700k population. The majority are low income and the ethnicity breakdown is 50% Hispanic, 12% Black, and  15% Asian. 4% other. You could have taken almost any person of ethnicity and they would have won the election there. Yes, these women deserve to have their opinion heard. But they have to earn respect. Cortez thought she was inaugurated....I don't care that she was a bartender. Einstein was a patent clerk. But when you come in congress with an "Economics degree" then immediately try to challenge the biggest issues and look like a fool over and over. No I have zero respect for you.....especially if you double down on it.

You missed nothing.

They are absolutely legally elected and have a legal right to serve as legislators.

They have the freedom to express their hate of whites, Jews and those that do not agree with them - and brand everyone as racists.

They can love Antifa and worship Al Queda and hate our military and sovereign borders.

They have a right to make complete fools of themselves. They have a right to continue to divide the country.

They have a right to try and "flip" the rest of the Democratic Party to their hateful narrative. God help the USA if they are successful in that effort.

They are lucky to be in a country that respects those rights.

Just the same - they are despicable human beings and total LOSERS.

They are hate factories.  We will see if they are repudiated by their constituents at election time.