Trump Has More in Common With Xi Jinping...

Parsad

Exactly - "I have a pen" - but he didn't figure Hillary would lose - and his whole pathetic agenda down the drain!

And something like 45% of Obama's executive orders were overturned by the courts - and this guy was even a lawyer!

He knew exactly what he was doing!

Talk about arrogance!

You would think two smart fellas like yourselves would know the difference between executive orders and national emergencies.  EO's do not create new laws or change funding.  Trump used a national emergency to increase funding by bypassing Congress.  Big difference!  Cheers!

It is within his constitutional powers - let's see what happens with the challenges before you have him impeached.

I honestly only want him impeached, if there is a valid reason to impeach him.  But you guys somehow remain fully closed to the idea that he may have done something wrong (not unlike Bill Clinton).  Why would you limit yourselves from that choice...that he may be guilty?

Maybe the U.S. presently deserves a president like Trump...karma's a bitch!  But this guy goes on lying, cheating, denying, bullying and extending the powers he enacts to achieve what less than 50% of the population wants.  Do you guys even care if he's paid his fair share of taxes?  Do you care that he may be compromised by foreign powers?  We aren't talking about Wesley Snipes or Denis Rodman here...this guy is the President of the United States!  Blind loyalty could be detrimental to the country's health.  Cheers!

It is within his constitutional powers - let's see what happens with the challenges before you have him impeached.

I honestly only want him impeached, if there is a valid reason to impeach him.  But you guys somehow remain fully closed to the idea that he may have done something wrong (not unlike Bill Clinton).  Why would you limit yourselves from that choice...that he may be guilty?

Maybe the U.S. presently deserves a president like Trump...karma's a bitch!  But this guy goes on lying, cheating, denying, bullying and extending the powers he enacts to achieve what less than 50% of the population wants.  Do you guys even care if he's paid his fair share of taxes?  Do you care that he may be compromised by foreign powers?  We aren't talking about Wesley Snipes or Denis Rodman here...this guy is the President of the United States!  Blind loyalty could be detrimental to the country's health.  Cheers!

Not under Trump it hasn't been. Have you seen what the rest of the world looks like compared to the good ole US of A?

"Poor people in America have $1000 iPhones...."

Hahaha So true. :)

I was looking at investment property about 15 years back in a not so great part of a city in MA.  Most of the buildings were section 8.  I didn't end up buying anything, but I was amazed that these section 8 apartments had huge (I mean "HUGE" for the time) flat screen TVs with kids sitting around playing expensive video games wearing expensive sneakers which I would never buy for my kids and I still had tube TVs in my house.  Yeah, there is India-poor or Africa-poor and then there is American "poor".  They are not even remotely in the same category.

That is not really the case - I don't think he should be impeached just because the Democrats, FBI, DOJ and media tried to frame him.

I'm still waiting for the results of that slam dunk impeachment case that has been going on for 2 years. I mean, obviously, it's a slam

dunk - unlimited budget, witnesses, and resources of the DOJ.

I'm still waiting and waiting - all the treason, blah, blah, blah....

I mean outside of some of the Nordic countries, who's doing better? Europe's a mess, UK is a massive disaster right now, China is in trouble, Canada... lol lets not even go there.... US is doing pretty darn well right now.

Despite the headlines, the average Joe in Europe is a whole lot better off than you might think. Due to the inequality, there is a huge divergence between the mean household wealth and the average household wealth in the HSA. The mean household wealth is 78k and inflation adjusted lower than in 1983 and way below the 2007 peak. The mean has steadily marched higher after a a short blip after the financial crisis.

https://www.aeaweb.org/conference/2018/preliminary/paper/5ZFEEf69

That is not really the case - I don't think he should be impeached just because the Democrats, FBI, DOJ and media tried to frame him.

I'm still waiting for the results of that slam dunk impeachment case that has been going on for 2 years. I mean, obviously, it's a slam

dunk - unlimited budget, witnesses, and resources of the DOJ.

I'm still waiting and waiting - all the treason, blah, blah, blah....

Do you even read what you post anymore?  "...just because the Democrats, FBI, DOJ and media tried to frame him."  When did the FBI and DOJ become part of the conspiracy vernacular?  Usually it's the Democrats who say you can't trust the authorities...now Trump supporters say you can't trust the authorities! 

And after 37 indictments (34 people, 3 corporations), you think that this has not been a slam dunk case minus the impeachment?!  Six former Trump advisors, 26 Russian nationals, 3 Russian companies, one California man, and a London-based lawyer.  Of these, 7 have plead guilty already...5 of the 6 Trump advisors.  So no Trump or impeachment yet...but doesn't this even concern you one iota?  If this was a company...Buffett would tell you that only an idiot would invest and Munger would say "When you mix raisins with turds, you still get the turds!"  Cheers to our turd lovers!

Parsad-

Fully 1 dozen officials of the FBI and DOJ have been demoted, fired or resigned because of their sleazy activities in the Clinton actions

to insure Trump is not elected and then the subsequent coverup. Please explain to me why/how Ohr, McCabe, Comey, Baker, Stoczk, Rosenstein, Page,

Baker, etc, etc, have been disgraced and uncovered as partisan hacks to frame Trump in the Russia conspiracy has amounted to nothing.

Why hasn't Donald Trump been indicted or impeached yet?

Their time will come soon enough - perhaps Ohr will flip on all of them and will sing like a bird.

The DOJ and FBI totally disgraced their departments by activily trying to overthrow a democratically elected US President -

and the rank and file employees are wearing the stain of their humiliated departments. Two law enforcement institutions

totally untrustworthy because they failed to honor the will of the people.  Watch the rats turn on each other.

You will know soon enough my friend, when the new Attorney General tries to restore some integrity to the DOJ

for the good of the nation.