Agents Discover 60 Foot Tunnel...

Parsad

Sanjeev,

I'm sure they would find a stack of ladders too :D

I hope you do realize that this only highlights the need for increased security at the border to stop illegal and criminal activity.

Cardboard

Drones and personnel. Not a wall. Wake up Cardboard.

No you are wrong LC.

A wall or fence or barb wire or whatever you want to call it is first layer to deny entry. Then drones, ground radar detection and finally patrols. Oh yes and laws to deport or arrest.

But, no matter what is said. We know that you are not in favour of any of these things. That is unless one of your Democrat heroes ask for the exact same thing.

Cardboard

...from the American side into Mexico!  So much for keeping them out with a "beautiful wall the Mexican's will pay for".  Cheers!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/border-agents-reportedly-discover-60-foot-tunnel-to-mexico-at-southern-border/ar-BBT8vXR?ocid=spartandhp

There's a caravan of angry white males trying to flee the US through the southern border! Mexico should mobilize the army asap!

... oh wait: Mexico should build a wall and make US pay for it!

I believe that there were something like 37,000 illegals crossed the US border into Canada last year. Shouldn't Canada build a wall and have the US pay for it?

We already did

QuQ8zInJXUfbC11yt9GkvNo7VKzN29SjrI9o6UeF7ms.jpg?auto=webp&s=4dd6e9c76ca1ce131c50a3a018cc0ee5571acfa3

You libs have such lousy probabilistic thinking, no contingency plans no nothing. WHAT ABOUT THE UNDEAD DRAGON?

• 8 months later...

Smugglers are sawing through new sections of Trump’s border wall

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/smugglers-are-sawing-through-new-sections-of-trumps-border-wall/2019/11/01/25bf8ce0-fa72-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html

breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100. When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards in a matter of minutes

Motion activated turrets would work fine.

Napalm could be used to clear a nomansland within a mile of the wall on the Mexican side and then use automated drones to kill any living thing that enters the 1 mile zone.    We could also go and execute family members of anyone who goes near the wall to three generations.

Motion activated turrets would work fine.

Unfortunately, there is a consequence that you aren't thinking of that could force the Mexicans to act if Trump made things bad enough.  They could just poison the illegal drug supply coming into the U.S., and take out half of all WASP's who quietly behind closed doors snort their cocaine or shoot heroine, while crying for a wall to be built in public.  Cheers!

I believe that there were something like 37,000 illegals crossed the US border into Canada last year. Shouldn't Canada build a wall and have the US pay for it?

We already did

QuQ8zInJXUfbC11yt9GkvNo7VKzN29SjrI9o6UeF7ms.jpg?auto=webp&s=4dd6e9c76ca1ce131c50a3a018cc0ee5571acfa3

Someone should tell Trump to build a wall of snow and ice on the Mexican border.  Sure it will be a colossal waste of money all for nothing, but so will any other type of wall and the tweets defending the snow wall will be hilarious.

I'm sure his buddies will all get awarded the logistics and construction contracts for the snow wall as well :D

In fact I'm surprised Trump hasn't announced a "natural barrier wall" - i.e. using the existing mountain ranges and desert climate as a "natural wall" - but still award million dollar contracts to his friends to "build" and "maintain" those mountains and deserts  ;D ;D