Nothing hypocritical at all...

Gregmal

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/right-wing-websites-target-new-york-times-new-writer-call-anti-white-tweets-222033710.html

But when it's a cop from Gainesville or a baseball player from Idaho, set off the alarms and start a firestorm. Here, when it's the liberal female journalist writing racially insensitive stuff about white people, they are just 'digging for old, out-of-context tweets in bad faith to drum up outrage is bad for the news and society at large." Funny how the scummy fake new journalists rally around their own. How long til another conservative's Twitter feed from a half decade ago becomes the next major "controversy" warranting countless apologies and non stop media coverage?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/right-wing-websites-target-new-york-times-new-writer-call-anti-white-tweets-222033710.html

But when it's a cop from Gainesville or a baseball player from Idaho, set off the alarms and start a firestorm. Here, when it's the liberal female journalist writing racially insensitive stuff about white people, they are just 'digging for old, out-of-context tweets in bad faith to drum up outrage is bad for the news and society at large." Funny how the scummy fake new journalists rally around their own. How long til another conservative's Twitter feed from a half decade ago becomes the next major "controversy" warranting countless apologies and non stop media coverage?

Well she's pretty accurate with this tweet:

Also in 2014, she tweeted about “white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants.”

There are very few minorities on COBF and you can count all of the women posting on here on one hand!  ;D  Plus all you have to do is read the comments section of almost any Yahoo article and her tweet is dead on. 

Again, I kid, I kid!  White privilege!  Cheers!

Well she's pretty accurate with this tweet:

Also in 2014, she tweeted about “white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants.”

There are very few minorities on COBF and you can count all of the women posting on here on one hand!  ;D  Plus all you have to do is read the comments section of almost any Yahoo article and her tweet is dead on. 

Again, I kid, I kid!  White privilege!  Cheers!

I don't disagree. I think many stereotypes and whatnot are there for a reason. And yes, I know, that's politically incorrect to say. COBF I think has it's own crowd; the stereotypical, nerdy book worm intellectual, who happens to be wealthier than your average "person". The type up reading investment literature and politics on a Friday night!

I don't disagree. I think many stereotypes and whatnot are there for a reason. And yes, I know, that's politically incorrect to say. COBF I think has it's own crowd; the stereotypical, nerdy book worm intellectual, who happens to be wealthier than your average "person". The type up reading investment literature and politics on a Friday night!

You got a problem with that type?  >:( 8)

An oft forgotten point on both sides is that a large number of the evil White people everyone loves to hate are in fact white liberals and white leftists.

White racists decrying the destruction of America by brown people seem to forget how many liberals and lefties who changed the country for the worse are in fact white.

And a large number of the people who blather on about white privilege are themselves white people which undercuts whatever the say. I mean when I think crazy liberal I usually think white person. And when I think of minorities who are liberal...I just think of minorities who have tonnes of white friends and when its minority girls they usually have white boyfriends.

In China they have even coined a term for this...baizo which means white liberal:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo

An oft forgotten point on both sides is that a large number of the evil White people everyone loves to hate are in fact white liberals and white leftists.

White racists decrying the destruction of America by brown people seem to forget how many liberals and lefties who changed the country for the worse are in fact white.

And a large number of the people who blather on about white privilege are themselves white people which undercuts whatever the say. I mean when I think crazy liberal I usually think white person. And when I think of minorities who are liberal...I just think of minorities who have tonnes of white friends and when its minority girls they usually have white boyfriends.

In China they have even coined a term for this...baizo which means white liberal:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo

There are crazy white people on both sides!  The President is a crazy white person who has been both a liberal and conservative. 

Heck, Ronald Reagan would be a crazy white liberal today!  Cheers!